PO: Joyce Manor - S/T - REPRESS

Sequence of events went as follows: (1) ordered this soon after the post went up (pretty sure it was soon enough to get a red). Never received my copy; (2) emailed Hellfish, they never responded; (3) opened a Paypal dispute (43 days or so after placing the order); (4) Hellfish then sends me a shipment notification, still no actual acknowledgement that they fucked up; (5) record showed up today, light blue. I'd have bought it from the band when I saw them three weeks ago if I had known this was going to happen. I'm a bit perturbed by Hellfish's lack of customer service (and apparent disorganization). [/quote

Return it to Hellfish. They'll give you a refund. This happened to me through them with the first pressing of the record. Make sure you email [email protected]

The first track on my red copy is skips something fierce. Anyone else get this?

no problems with mine

PS Would trade this for a TJ/BC split on 2nd press green if anyone has it and wants this red. I dig the record, but I can wait for another press if a collector needs it that bad...

PS My red copy is not a S/T, but the of all things record, sorry

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...