the used - lies for the liars vinyl-help/question

Guest theusedguy

Guest theusedguy
but you still didnt answer my question

how much will you pay for a copy?

my answer is that i will buy it, that is discloused information between me and a possible seller

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest theusedguy
then i think ill keep my copy

whoa, you have one? i thought you all hated the used...what do you want for it?

Guest theusedguy
i never said i hated the used? i was just trolling like usual but i dont want anything for it i think im gunna hold on to it

oh come on, you tease me :(

by the way, theusedguy (or any other The Used fans on here), did you ever follow the story behind Chadam (the character on the cover of Lies for the Liars), or watch the animated series they did about him? I remember it being really good and being really excited for the series, but I think Alex Pardee just stopped updating the story/making more episodes. :/

Guest theusedguy
by the way, theusedguy (or any other The Used fans on here), did you ever follow the story behind Chadam (the character on the cover of Lies for the Liars), or watch the animated series they did about him? I remember it being really good and being really excited for the series, but I think Alex Pardee just stopped updating the story/making more episodes. :/

yeah it was suppose to be a movie, and then a video game but warner put no money into it and it got delayed a few years and a lot of people forgot about it but the web mini series was great

yeah it was suppose to be a movie, and then a video game but warner put no money into it and it got delayed a few years and a lot of people forgot about it but the web mini series was great

hmm, :/ . I thought the series was great as well, but it was different than I imagined it would be like, compared to the story. I remember reading the story as blogs on Chadam's myspace page every time it was updated, and being excited when the trailer was finally released. Fast forward a few more years, and everything just dropped. :(

Guest theusedguy
theusedguy Do you aware that according to discogs there is at least two pressings of their s/t album. The one were pressed in 2002, and the second in 2009. I dunno whether it legit or not, but there is one copy for sale http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=2034205&ev=rb

thank you, they are the same thing, one pressed in 02, the other pressed in 09, the difference is the 02 pressing says 'made in the eu' on the back. i had that version but sold it when i got the US version because i always go for US version before imports