to cycle through all the emails. The site is

http://promo.11spot.com/mewithoutyou/tenstories . Enter your email

address in both the promo and the email fields and you'll be able to

download the album.

Enjoy and spread the word

Thank you,

Nick

11Spot"

Yes, I like it too. As always there are bits and pieces I'm not as thrilled about, but this will surely spin tens and tens of times this summer.

best moment on the entire record? Probably when he sings reservoir in Malady. Awesome melody and feeling.

I'm guessing this will be split 3/4/4 for the 2xLP. any guesses for the single one?

Just got my email download, but after seeing someone figure out the page last night I downloaded the 160kbps version. However, I've been informed this has been fixed and its now higher quality with album art and lyrics sheet. It said my download had been redeemed but after a few refreshes, I was able to start the download again. Here's hoping its the better version

I just got this email about 25 minutes ago from customer service because I complained about the download not being 320kbps:

I'm sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your purchase. The free download was offered strictly as an added bonus to purchasing the physical CD, LP, or Deluxe Box Set. No where (to my knowledge) should have advertised that customers would be receiving 320kbps files. But we have heard your voice and will be putting a 320kbps version on our server first thing tomorrow and we'll send it over to you as soon as we can.

I've flagged your email address to receive the 320kbps version so there is no need for you to follow-up, you should be receiving it during business hours tomorrow.

I hope this hiccup doesn't affect your overall satisfaction with your purchase

Thank you for supporting mewithoutYou!

Nick

11Spot

So if you really want that high quality download I suggest you email them requesting it just to be sure you get an email about it tomorrow morning.

I just got this email about 25 minutes ago from customer service because I complained about the download not being 320kbps:

I'm sorry to hear how disappointed you were with your purchase. The free download was offered strictly as an added bonus to purchasing the physical CD, LP, or Deluxe Box Set. No where (to my knowledge) should have advertised that customers would be receiving 320kbps files. But we have heard your voice and will be putting a 320kbps version on our server first thing tomorrow and we'll send it over to you as soon as we can.

I've flagged your email address to receive the 320kbps version so there is no need for you to follow-up, you should be receiving it during business hours tomorrow.

I hope this hiccup doesn't affect your overall satisfaction with your purchase

Thank you for supporting mewithoutYou!

Nick

11Spot

So if you really want that high quality download I suggest you email them requesting it just to be sure you get an email about it tomorrow morning.

Thanks for that. I'll wait until tomorrow then.

playing this on Rhapsody. i'm liking it. i was expecting it to feel more like the last album, but it seems like a better progression of Brother, Sister and Catch For Us The Foxes. guess i should have caved on the deluxe after all. ohhhhh well, i'll probably just grab whatever they're selling on tour if they even have it with them.

Got my 320kbps download email:

Please follow the link below to access your download:

320kbps Album Download w/ Artwork and Lyrics

This link will remain active until Thursday, May 17th at 12:00AM EST

After midnight it will no longer be available for download.

Thank you!

11Spot

For those who don't download off pages like this ever, don't click on the top part that says "Click here to start download". Click underneath where it shows the file size and says "Click here to start download from sendspace".