Awesome New Vinyl Sleeves

I don't know if anyone is hip to these vinyl sleeves yet. They are called Blake sleeves I recently purchased them from this site clearbags.com. They are the best sleeves I have ever seen. They also have a adhesive stick back that seals the sleeve and 100 for only $18.99 you better jump on them. They were made by a guy named blake and he calls them "Blake Sleeves". Here is the Link to purchase them and some pics.

http://www.clearbags.com/catalog/product/view/id/5338

[image]

[image]

[image]

I am not that familiar with those sleeves to be honest. These are pretty thick and really clear. They don't bend as easy as other sleeves I have used. If you don't like the flap on sleeves then you probably will not like them. The clearness is what I like about them. Sorry this didn't really answer your question.

if you're looking for super clear, the Ultimate 2.5s at SleeveCity are excellent. just my two cents.

Just checked em out, I really like them! I usually buy sleeves from my local just to support them but I've gotten a few lp's in sleeves similar to these and have always liked them. I like the tight fit and how much more clear these are. I'm gonna place an order, thanks for the heads up!

not to bogart your post or anything but do the snug fit bags at unlimited fit double and gatefold lps?

They fit most of them but it's not a good idea. It'll constrict them to much and cause damage to the sleeve and ring wear. I use the snug ones for my single LP's with thinner jackets and I use the bigger ones for my doubles and singles with thicker jackets. Also I can't stand the sleeves with adhesive on the back.