Sleep - "Dopesmoker", Deluxe Reissue

I actually have never seen the gatefold image (going to pick up the record from my buddy this weekend)

So far I'm going towards the front cover across my stomach.

And we were talking about it awhile back. Not sure I'm willing to sell it, I'll have to hear the first press on vinyl first before I make a decision

• 2 weeks later...

They're touring in the US during August

8/24 Boston MA @ House of Blues w/ Heavy Blanket

8/25 New York NY @ Stage 48

8/26 Philadelphia PA @ Union Transfer

8/28 Chicago IL @ Thalia Hall w/ Corrections House

8/30 Pioneertown CA @ Pappy & Harriets

Ah, thank you friend! The great news is that I'll be in NYC this August as well! Anyone seen them live? How are they? Also I work as a security guard, and I am drug tested regularly (at least once a month) I haven't smoked pot in years, but I know that probably 99% of the people there will be smoking... what is the chance that I somehow fail my drug test because of the second hand smoke at the concert?

Om with Matt Pike humping the guitar into submission. I can handle another 50 or more minutes of this. And there apparently ARE plans for a new album. Best. Fucking. News.

I was thinking the same thing. Om + guitar. If you guys didn't already see on their facebook, apparently this song will be released as a limited 12".

Yeah, after you said that I checked and you are right. My wife is at work right now and she said 2012. I guess fr 22 bucks it is worth it regardless.

Yeah, i'd grab that if you didn't.

A picture of the Clarity 12" was posted on Facebook. It's just single sided with an etching.

By whom????

Let me find it. It might take a few. I forget where but I just assumed it was Sleep's page. I guess not, so this might be kind of hard.

edit: the picture might have been taken down or something. I just went through all of the posts that I have liked and can't find it. I'm 100% sure I saw it though. It was a green 12" and listed a credit for the artist who did the (unpictured) etching on the b-side.