Sleep - "Dopesmoker", Deluxe Reissue

This isnt the right thread I know but I just got a copy of Holy Mountain in the mail and on the b side it's got these weird circles on it. They're in the grooves and almost look like an etching. I cleaned the hell out of the record and they're still there. No idea what it is and I'm scared to play it just in case it's some weird defect. The grooves definitely run through it and it doesn't seem to be something stuck on the record. It's just as smooth as the record is. What the hell is it?! Haha

Anyone have any clue? It's the kreation records with the gatefold press.

3DEF8D4C-1B7B-4C7D-912D-DD3888C2D77B_zps

Plays through them just fine... No pops or anything through them.. I wonder what the hell it is, I messaged the dude on eBay that I got it from to see what's up.

The record was incredibly dirty, it cleaned up nice though. I just don't understand. It wasn't mentioned in the auction

That sucks! Does anyone have any clue what label will be putting it out or which webstore will be posting it for purchase?

Saw the post as well. All I remember is that it had a black label, green translucent vinyl (if I remember correctly.. was pretty hammered when I saw it) and some reference to Tony Iommi on the label. Remember looking for label info but didn't see any indicator.