PO: Alabama Shakes-Boys & Girls

Found the limited version at my local Newbury Comics today. I called them yesterday and they said they might be getting it in, and to call back in the morning. I went into the store today, and they were holding it for me just in case I did call back. It turned out to be #197/500. STOKED. 'cept no digital download....

i don't foresee this band being together for an incredible length of time.....her band really doesn't bring a ton too the game....I see her going solo (as she apparently already has solo material written and tucked away). I'd love to see what she could do with like The Dap Kings behind her or a band of equal caliber.

edit: Yeah, this album is that damn good though

anyone have the test pressing version /500 to trade or sell?

It's crazy to me that ~50 of these have ended up on eBay already. Just seems high for something that was only in stores.

And I only see it getting more expensive when less of them are popping up, and this band gets ever bigger.

I agree, I have both versions and while not the popular thing to say - I can foresee trading my /500 to fill a bigger want if need be down the line. The package brings little to the game since it doesn't even have a track listing.

Great record. My 2 year old digs it as well.

anyone have the test pressing version /500 to trade or sell?

It's crazy to me that ~50 of these have ended up on eBay already. Just seems high for something that was only in stores.

And I only see it getting more expensive when less of them are popping up, and this band gets ever bigger.

I watched about 5 of these on ebay last week and they all ended between $80-$100. Bummer

that is a ridiculously good price for a 12" plus a bonus 7", all of the songs on that 7" are too good.

• 10 years later...