Dizwod thinks I'm a dick

@yocaseycasey why do you have to be such a dick about everything? just stop acting like a child and suck it up. People are allowed to post without fear of some gormless idiot responding because they are a pathetic child, just take it elsewhere or back off

This hurt my feelings, so I figured I'd take to the streets with some real face-to-face journalism and see what the general consensus is.

Do you think I'm "such a dick?"

@yocaseycasey why do you have to be such a dick about everything? just stop acting like a child and suck it up. People are allowed to post without fear of some gormless idiot responding because they are a pathetic child, just take it elsewhere or back off

This hurt my feelings, so I figured I'd take to the streets with some real face-to-face journalism and see what the general consensus is.

Do you think I'm "such a dick?"

You've pissed me off a couple times, but it is the internet and I got over it. I was probably being too sensitive.

Can I vote twice?

OMG such a cry baby you have to do this, PATHETIC

Maybe there's reasons your a dick? and being such a childish woman about everything, but as your being a "journalist" you only give half the story

*You're. As in, "You are a dick."

"Maybe there's reasons" is incorrect as well. You should go with "maybe there ARE reasons" or "maybe there IS a reason YOU'RE a dick."

Also, and maybe I'm nit-picking here, but "childish woman" is awkward. The word woman has the connotation of maturity, so "childish woman" is a bit of a contradiction.

I hope this helps.

OMG such a cry baby you have to do this, PATHETIC

Maybe there's reasons your a dick? and being such a childish woman about everything, but as your being a "journalist" you only give half the story

he's a woman and(/with?) a dick? this just got more interesting...

in light of this info, I feel like more options need to be given for the poll. thanks!

All the arguing?!

Can't you see jacobraccuia is turning us all against each other to detract from the fact that he's the real recordhound?!

He's tearing us apart and turning us all against yocaseycasey.

yocaseycasey is the hero these boards deserve but not the one it needs right now.

I believe in yocaseycasey.

I also believe.

Guest dizwod

still going on about the "many" sales threads. You must have something wrong with your eyes to mis count all the time.

and the small fortune has been great so far

so ive been back for a few days and one of my first interactions (including my 500th pm) was from casey. at first i was like, man, he kinda is. then after discussing a trade (sorry we couldnt work it out man) and seeing his post in the mxpx thread for the new lp, i can say this is a dude i would probably like to have a pint with at some point. just enough of a dick to be fun.

so no, you really are not a dick.

so ive been back for a few days and one of my first interactions (including my 500th pm) was from casey. at first i was like, man, he kinda is. then after discussing a trade (sorry we couldnt work it out man) and seeing his post in the mxpx thread for the new lp, i can say this is a dude i would probably like to have a pint with at some point. just enough of a dick to be fun.

so no, you really are not a dick.

Dude, let's go get beers right now. (Don't invite dizwod; I don't even think he's of legal drinking age anyway)