PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

plus theres some angry freaking dudes from indonesia who are pissed that they can't get copies.

Terrorists???

not funny

I'm not one usually to do this...but go fuck yourself asshole. Seriously.

I tried it didn't work. Besides it wasn't meant seriously. Get over it

still not funny.

were they your best shot dude?

ok guys, relax. Indonesians aren't terrorists, they're just pissed at me because of licensing restrictions, and apparently love Sum 41. It was just kinda funny.. one such message was "what the hell do you mean you won't ship to indonesia?"... which is odd because i've never shipped any record to indonesia, ever... wasn't even aware there was a market for north american pop punk bands there... you learn something new every day.

wasn't even aware there was a market for north american pop punk bands there... you learn something new every day.

Asians absolutely love Sum 41, weirdly enough.

In "One Nine Nine Four" the documentary on the growth of punk in the 1990's/2000's they talk about how all these american pop punk/punk bands got brought to certain locales in Asia by surfers. As a result some bands, like Sum 41, Mxpx, New Found Glory, etc. got real big over there in certain markets closely linked to the surf scene.

In "One Nine Nine Four" the documentary on the growth of punk in the 1990's/2000's they talk about how all these american pop punk/punk bands got brought to certain locales in Asia by surfers. As a result some bands, like Sum 41, Mxpx, New Found Glory, etc. got real big over there in certain markets closely linked to the surf scene.

[image]

Sum 41 simply reminds me of late elementary school and early junior high. Back then radio stations in Indonesia didn't have many references for international bands and sum 41 was one of the regulars. Not sure if the capital city of Jakarta is where surfers reside tho. Probably Bali makes more sense as it's well known for its beach and breeding punk rock scenes in Indonesia.

Frankly my first time listening to sum 41 was from tony hawk's pro skater. It was awesome

i will get to it, we stated on the facebook page we wouldnt be swapping out orders, because its a huge pain in the ass, and we'll do our best to combine orders.. but its not the simplest thing to do when we're literally sitting on about 1000 packages that are going to be going out in the next 3-4 weeks from preorders.