PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

Sorry I'm really backed up on emails I was in chicago for work for over a week. As far as combining orders, I might just have to cancel them and you can replace because of how sketchy paypal has been we will only be shipping to the address on the order, because otherwise we're afforded zero protection from paypal. As well as I can be audited by universal.

I've still yet to get a response after three messages sent here, as well as five emails over the course of three weeks now -- simply put, I'm being ignored. I've ordered from you before with no problems, yet this is starting to feel like MTS all over again. What's the deal? Can you please respond to my inquiries?

I've still yet to get a response after three messages sent here, as well as five emails over the course of three weeks now -- simply put, I'm being ignored. I've ordered from you before with no problems, yet this is starting to feel like MTS all over again. What's the deal? Can you please respond to my inquiries?

you can't really compare a release that never actually existed to one that is near completion

you can't really compare a release that never actually existed to one that is near completion

by no means is this anything like MTS, and nobody has any reason to say that shit. BUT, it really is so shitty when people/labels don't reply to e-mails/messages.

Pretty sure flood responded to you in the thread. Just read it.

Yeah man, no need to worry. He always responds on the board. Very promptly as well whenever he's on.

I've sent three emails now and have yet to get a reply. I understand that you very well may be busy, but its been two weeks now and I'd appreciate at least some assurance that my concerns will be taken care of in the near future.
Sorry I'm really backed up on emails I was in chicago for work for over a week. As far as combining orders, I might just have to cancel them and you can replace because of how sketchy paypal has been we will only be shipping to the address on the order, because otherwise we're afforded zero protection from paypal. As well as I can be audited by universal.

I asked if there was a possibility to cancel an order and get a refund since this haven't shipped yet but he never responded to me either.

I asked that here in this thread/board, like a week or more ago.

Why do you want a refund?

I actually wanted to swap the blue for the red but he said he wouldn't swap orders. So what other choice do I have? maybe with a refund I can order again.