PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

I've still yet to get a response after three messages sent here, as well as five emails over the course of three weeks now -- simply put, I'm being ignored. I've ordered from you before with no problems, yet this is starting to feel like MTS all over again. What's the deal? Can you please respond to my inquiries?

He responded, bro. I don't understand why you're being this way.

Would anyone from the US be willing to buy a copy to ship to the UK? They can't ship outside the US from that site but I'd love a copy and would be so grateful!!

Use a package forwarding company if you have to. Preferable though, find a kind soul who lives in the states(family, friend, VC member) that would be willing to accept a few records and package them up to send all at once. It saves a lot of cash

I've sent three emails now and have yet to get a reply. I understand that you very well may be busy, but its been two weeks now and I'd appreciate at least some assurance that my concerns will be taken care of in the near future.
Sorry I'm really backed up on emails I was in chicago for work for over a week. As far as combining orders, I might just have to cancel them and you can replace because of how sketchy paypal has been we will only be shipping to the address on the order, because otherwise we're afforded zero protection from paypal. As well as I can be audited by universal.

I'm trying to be as civil as I can about this, as I've ordered several times from Asbestos in the past and had no problems, but fact is he's yet to respond to either the private messages I've sent here or the many emails I've sent.

The response of "I'm really backed up with emails" isn't an encouraging response at all, especially since that was posted over a week ago and not directed at anyone in particular.

I don't think I'm asking for much, just a refund on one of my orders and combined shipping for the others. The thing that is making this much, much worse is the fact that all my emails and messages are going unreturned, the one and only valid comparison to MTS in this situation.

This is a customer service issue, plain and simple, should be easily correctable.

how much more clear can he be saying hes backed up with emails? if hes backed up, that means chances are he hasnt read yours. if he hasnt had the chance to read it there is no chance youll get you refund at the moment. give it some time and im sure he will get to you, flood is a stand up guy. hes not ignoring you

I'm trying to be as civil as I can about this, as I've ordered several times from Asbestos in the past and had no problems, but fact is he's yet to respond to either the private messages I've sent here or the many emails I've sent.

The response of "I'm really backed up with emails" isn't an encouraging response at all, especially since that was posted over a week ago and not directed at anyone in particular.

I don't think I'm asking for much, just a refund on one of my orders and combined shipping for the others. The thing that is making this much, much worse is the fact that all my emails and messages are going unreturned, the one and only valid comparison to MTS in this situation.

This is a customer service issue, plain and simple, should be easily correctable.

Flood has been running this label since the 90's (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asbestos_Records) do you really think he's put in all that hard work just to screw one kid out of $30 bucks ~15 years later. If he is thats the longest most pointless con ever. So chill out, he'll get to you when he can, it's not like these are shipping tomorrow.

Personally, I think that cancelling an order and asking for combined shipping is asking a lot. It is a pain in the ass to combine shipping...as he said, he's got to go in and manually re-enter all your information. You paid already, by all rights he can just ship out in two packages and be done with it. It'll get sorted. Dude runs a solid ship and if he said he'll get back to you he will. Comparing anyone to MTS is a pretty low blow.

Hell, I'm still waiting for a package from 1997 from Lookout, fingers crossed for tomorrow!

i'm gonna deal with address changes when the records come in, i cannot change them until then. Im honestly blown away by how many people don't have their current address on their paypal account... there was like 3 dozen at least with this record. Get your shit together people!

as far as Meph... we're getting close... we've been talking with the band for literally 2 years on this.. and i think its finally going to happen.