PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

as far as Meph... we're getting close... we've been talking with the band for literally 2 years on this.. and i think its finally going to happen.

Sweet! I will definitely buy this if and when it gets put out. I was just talking with a buddy about these guys and Skinnerbox the other day.

open season was available on vinyl... we're close on Back with a new batch tho ;)

I'd grab Back with A New Batch too.

Didn't know that about Open Season was available on vinyl. That record just became my new quest.

Edit: Just found it for $80 or $199. So I got to ask you Flood, any possibility of doing a repress?

Guest realtalk

the truck is on its way here... We have about 1000 orders going out this week... so its gonna take a couple days (because we have day jobs) to get everything out... so i'd say it'll all be out by mid next week.

Kind of surprised you have a day job! You must be crazy busy all the time!

the truck is on its way here... We have about 1000 orders going out this week... so its gonna take a couple days (because we have day jobs) to get everything out... so i'd say it'll all be out by mid next week.

Congrats on managing to do all this with a day job, I figured this was your only job lol. What about with the SRC orders? Do you have to now post them to SRC or something, or does the plant send them straight to SRC?

I'm really impressed. I might look like an idiot here, but I thought I read late-June somewhere. Cheers to you for getting this done weeks ahead if that was the case.

yeah we had said Late June to give ourselves some wiggle room.. we pretty much knew they were coming in this week... but in case shit exploded we wanted to curb the "fuck you RJ" posts