PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

So is it just usps not updating the status of the shipment or has it really been sitting in the post office since monday

I've ordered from Deathwishinc before and their info never updated. I received my package a couple of says after getting confirmation an the same day I received my item the info on USPS was updated.

Alright, to clear up some confusion with the tracking, I'll post my tracking page, it's been updated pretty much every step there was to update.

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input?origTrackNum=9102785091401767216327

As you can see, it sat at Electronic Shipping Info Received for two days before it did anything.

Got my Red copy today. Totally warped. I'm assuming its because it was in a box that was too big for one record. The record has been rattling around in there for the 5 days it took to get to my house. E-mail sent asking for a refund. I'm disappointed. I didn't even have to open it to see that it was warped.

Not liking the sounds of this so far

alright, so i just spun my red copy. this thing sounds amazing. i've never bought from asbestos before so i didn't know what to expect. it seems like the majority of recent represses (or first presses) of early 00s albums from other labels all sound like utter shit. but this release was done right. i really hope you press DTLI? because at least that way i'll know that i'll be purchasing a quality release that doesn't sound like it was mastered from mp3s. i can't wait for the other variants to arrive.