PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

My postman doesn't even like Sum 41 :(

...the fuck? Who's fault would that be considered? I mean it looks like it was packaged pretty much the same as most records I've gotten through the mail. Anybody have any ideas as to why this one release is having so many problems in transit? And someone already said this but I really feel for the guy who runs this label that posts on here. He seems like a decent guy who was excited about this release. To see your project get treated like shit must be so disheartening. Hopefully there is some sort of insurance or something to cover this kind of thing?

The extra cardboard probably could have helped as it is the record including sleeve is very thin but honestly between shipments left st the warehouse got days to up to a week and poor transit handling I blame this completely on usps

yeah usps does suck in this case, but i have had records sit for days but packed amazingly and they didnt come warped or bent.

but in the case of the pictures posted that is COMPLETELY usps fault.

You should try emailing Flood - with pictures would be good. That usually solves problems better than complaining on message boards.

Really? Complaining on a message board usually solves all of my problems. Or was I just relating my experience like everyone else on this board does every day?

I'm not blaming the packaging job for the damage my copy suffered. I had an extra piece of cardboard in there, but it's still been way too damn hot lately. What I'm personally not thrilled with is the glue that's all over my jacket, especially since I had the record opened so it could be sent outside of the sleeve. Somewhere between it being opened and being packaged this stuff got all over it, and now it's dried and I can't remove it without destroying the jacket even more.

I'm sorry but some of the pictures look like the usps man/woman put his/her mail bins on top of the packages that are being posted. Some look like the mail carriers took out their frustrations on these items also. Complain to the post office and file a complaint on your mail carrier. I've had to do it and it does work. It won't replace the records but at least you'll start a paper trail on the carrier.

Got both of mine yesterday in perfect condition. Really sucks that some people in the USPS either don't know/realize what is in these mailers or just don't care. I dread the day that I receive a package that looks like that. Anyway, great job with getting this record out so fast Flood! My only complaint is that there's no insert. Sup wit dat?

So I just had a thought because I'm going through this right now. Maybe the USPS hasn't been updating some of the shipping bc it's off in the wrong spot. I bought something over a week ago and the shipping information has been extremely delayed in updating. The item information that I did have has it originating in Florida, ship to two other spots in flordia, south Carolina, Massachusetts, and now jersey and ilive in Indiana. Can't wait to see what that looks like when it arrives in probably another two plus days.