PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

i think when i get home ill be posting some on ebay with low BINs to hose all these flippers :)

of course i can't ship 'em internationally.. so some people are just going to get hosed by design

yea you should just cos your a dumbass doesnt mean you should pay over the odds for a record thats still aviailable for purchase........................................then again maybe you should

Just got my blue copy and it is so unbelievably warped. The a-side is unplayable because it won't lay flat. It even managed to mangle the jacket. So disappointed.

Also, is this supposed to have an insert or not?

EDIT: Just noticed there are sticky glue-like marks on the jacket. Wouldn't mind a replacement :/

The mailman always seems to come way later than usual when you are waiting for a package

Especially when it's hot out and your record is warping in the back of their mail truck.

Just got my blue copy and it is so unbelievably warped. The a-side is unplayable because it won't lay flat. It even managed to mangle the jacket. So disappointed.

Also, is this supposed to have an insert or not?

EDIT: Just noticed there are sticky glue-like marks on the jacket. Wouldn't mind a replacement :/

You should try emailing Flood - with pictures would be good. That usually solves problems better than complaining on message boards.

Got my red copy in today and all I can say is wow. The mailer was very damaged. Opened it up and the sleeve was creased and bent corners. Heavily warped. Took the record out and it was too bad for 1 side to even play. Sucks I really wanted to spin this right away. I sent out a couple emails trying to get a replacement. Let's hope this works out with the replacement.

Wow and I thought mine sitting there for 5 days sucked. Oh I think it's supposed to go to jersey first mine did but the kansas thing really doesn't make sense.

yeah dude, I don't get it....I am excited to get the album though...I just hope they handled it with care and it isn't fucked by the time it arrives next month...