PO: Sum 41 - All Killer, No Filler

Everyone needs to chill on that White Knight bullshit. Nobody is attacking Flood. People can be disappointed. This distribution was pretty fucked and it was USPS's fault. Arguing with them is equivalent to yelling at a brick wall and 0 fucks would be given by them. Seems like this destruction originated near Asbestos's shipping origin given how wide spread it is.

this is true. ideally, people that received damaged copies are unhappy and want customer service. people that received good copies are happy and willing to defend Asbestos/flood..

you can say all this and that about "dont give them your business." well... they were the only company (before SRC) to sell the sum41 vinyl sooo does this mean that if i want a copy, im forced to pay a higher price on the secondary market just to avoid giving Asbestos my business..?

ive still yet to get a reply on my email but there's nothing i can do about it. im just hoping Asbestos is backed up on emails and will eventually reply to me.

If anyone knows xBloodRunsBlackx from Germany please tell him to be in touch with me. I sent him a message days ago. I am his US sponsor for all things vinyl and ordered this for him but now can't get it to him as I haven't heard from him. So, if you are his pal, tell him to get in touch about his Sum41 LP.

Sounds great! Just listened to my copy this morning while getting ready for work.

Going to go into nostalgia mode for now

Tell me about it....I was off the day that I got this and I ended up listening to this album twice, then I moved on to Dude Ranch, Enema of the State, Take Off Your Pants And Jacket and finished it up with Ocean Avenue

I fels 16 again....

Finally got my white today. I was worried it would be warped or something due to the two 100 degree days my area had. But it's perfect, it was packed with bubble wrap between the vinyl and the mailer, so thank you for that SRC. I must say, I really like the white. It's a lot softer white than a lot of the other stuff I have, it's quite nice. :)

Such a shame these weren't packed better - even if some people got their records in good condition. Someone should have taken pre-cautionary action to make sure bad handling wouldn't ruin the vinyl.

I'm not an expert on this, but I don't know that "better packaging" would prevent warping in extreme heat. Records aren't supposed to sit around in high temperatures, but that's exactly what happens when you mail a record in the summer.

Happy with my copy, but I feel like if I sold a single LP on here (or even eBay) and just shipped it bare inside of a mailer, no bubble wrap and no insert that the buyer would probably be pissed, and that's how my record showed up.. My corners were dinged too but the record was fine. Not complaining just think for 5 bucks they could have thrown a cardboard insert inside. Especially since apparently people that ordered two copies (thereby paying less for shipping) got an insert. Labels/distros should always strive for consistency.

Sucks also that SRC charged less for shipping yet ended up packing it better.