PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

So I just checked my Twitter mentions yesterday, and I got a number of angry tweets from one guy about the price of the bundle. Upon further inspection it looks like like this Twitter handle is used solely to yell at record labels and television stations.

My guts telling me Casey is behind this..... maybe Bird.

So I just checked my Twitter mentions yesterday, and I got a number of angry tweets from one guy about the price of the bundle. Upon further inspection it looks like like this Twitter handle is used solely to yell at record labels and television stations.

I thought Casey was Bird.

so does anyone wanna go in halfsies on a bundle with me? IE-I'll order it, you pay me half, i'll mail you one of the two records? i'd like that, cause im not a variant collector.

If you're just looking for a copy of the record.. you don't really need to buy the bundle. It works out to be the same price per record ($25) as buying each copy seperately. You just wouldn't get the free Hailey record/ chance to get the 15% off/chance at a test press/stickers/ piece of my flesh etc.

EDIT:

And in regards to the Twitter attack... it's still going on. Apparently this person believes my business practices are wrong and shady, so just so EVERYONE on here knows... the price of the bundle was originally $45. When I decided to throw in a copy of the Hailey record and the lifetime 15% off deal, it went up to $50.

If anyone does not like that bundle option but would still like both variants, buy them separately for the price of $25+$25 = $50. Increasing the price of the bundles doesn't net me a cent more than it would have had I not made the bundle an option.

So... there's that. Hopefully Casey/Bird will quit calling me shady and a coward, it's really starting to hurt my feelings :-[

Sad, that's all I have to say... it's obvious you cannot make a great living selling 200 records as a distro, the community gain more than you for this release.

I am glad to know some of us will be getting a piece of your flesh for the bundle... tempting, Not that I needed anymore temptation besides the bundle.

Don't let it get to you, you're doing an awesome service for the entire Vinyl community!

Sad, that's all I have to say... it's obvious you cannot make a great living selling 200 records as a distro, the community gain more than you for this release.

I am glad to know some of us will be getting a piece of your flesh for the bundle... tempting, Not that I needed anymore temptation besides the bundle.

Don't let it get to you, you're doing an awesome service for the entire Vinyl community!

One nut job won't stop me from doing this, no worries.

17ish hours.... I'm nervous and I kind of want to throw up thinking about it.

Gonna be 5pm here when it goes up and I'm going to be at work, going to clear up my schedule from 4:45pm till the deluxe package will be confirmed and $50 will be transferred to you from my credit card.

How's that for thinking? :P

Are you in Europe? I'm in the process of figuring out how much international shipping will be

Btw, how many deluxe packages are you planning to put up?

I'll be mad at myself if there would be lets say 5 of them and I'll miss out.

Sorry I missed this one. I'm still figuring that out.. but it'll be in the 55-60 range probably. Definitely not 5 ha! I'm hoping more people who spring for the bundle so they can check out the Hailey record and I can spread out the test presses and lifetime discounts a little bit.

And I really wish I knew who this lurker was!

I'm in Israel which considered to be "The rest of the world"

Just as a reference, the Haley/John Nolan bundle I've ordered from you when it went up shipped for $20

I know the deluxe package will cost a bit (much) more but it's something I already made up my mind that I want.

Plus, I'll be giving away my Haley copy if I'll get the deluxe package so maybe it would shave a buck or two from my shipping or something but if not, I'd still have the deluxe package!

Btw, how many deluxe packages are you planning to put up?

I'll be mad at myself if there would be lets say 5 of them and I'll miss out.

Sorry I missed this one. I'm still figuring that out.. but it'll be in the 55-60 range probably. Definitely not 5 ha! I'm hoping more people who spring for the bundle so they can check out the Hailey record and I can spread out the test presses and lifetime discounts a little bit.

And I really wish I knew who this lurker was!

The Hailey record is very good

Just as a reference, the Haley/John Nolan bundle I've ordered from you when it went up shipped for $20

I know the deluxe package will cost a bit (much) more but it's something I already made up my mind that I want.

Plus, I'll be giving away my Haley copy if I'll get the deluxe package so maybe it would shave a buck or two from my shipping or something but if not, I'd still have the deluxe package!

I'll add in an Israel option since I know there will be at least one order from there!

The rest of the world I'm charging a flat (large) rate just so I know I can cover the shipping, then I'll be refunding the difference.

It's so strange for people to talk shit about businesses via Twitter. Especially considering I can't really see why anyone would talk shit about your label. Is there some deep dark seedy past you're not telling us about? Are you laundering money for the Yakuza?

Your guess is as good as mine. I try to be good to the people that support me, but you can't please everyone. It's definitely just one of the handful of people on here who seem to complain about every release...

It's also even weirder to make a whole new Twitter just to do that kind of stuff.

To be fair, I did earn (almost all of) the money used to press this by clubbing baby seals. The other $5 I needed will be covered by the price of the bundle increase from that guy's order.

I'll add in an Israel option since I know there will be at least one order from there!

The rest of the world I'm charging a flat (large) rate just so I know I can cover the shipping, then I'll be refunding the difference.

So kind of you, Thanks!

So kind of you, Thanks!

No problem! Also added a big discount on shipping if you buy more than one copy so tell all your buds in Israel!

Just wondering of the 50-55 bundles how many will get the lifetime discount or test press...I wanna know my chances lol

The first 50 orders get the lifetime discount. Haven't decided how many copies will get tests yet... depends on what the band wants to do. I haven't kept any tests for myself in the past so it's really up to them. So the chance of getting the discount is very good if you order first thing tomorrow, with the chance of getting a test press being slimmer.

Casey would never do such a thing. He is the lifeblood of this forum.

just for the record, I've been out of town all weekend for a wedding......I don't have twitter, I have facebook and instagram as far as social media stuff....and this board.....so this twitter hate ain't comin' from me.

$50 for both seems reasonable to me, my ass is waking up to purchase the hell out of this release man, So amped on this

So kind of you, Thanks!

No problem! Also added a big discount on shipping if you buy more than one copy so tell all your buds in Israel!

That might be a good idea, I have a friend who wants a copy and I really wanna keep the 2 variants and I know that there are some friends of mine who'd love to put their claws on that, I'll see if I can order 2 packages if my funds will allow it :)