PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

Bundles are moving pretty quick...

EDIT: Bird when you get a chance can you change the thread title to reflect the PO?

EDIT 2: And the link to order? I'm the boss of you!

bumpin this thread to let everybody know all the info is in the first post now and I changed the title of this thread to reflect that it's the Pre-Order thread as well

and uh.....if you didn't already know, I'm fucking stoked as hell for this release

Bundles are moving pretty quick...

EDIT: Bird when you get a chance can you change the thread title to reflect the PO?

EDIT 2: And the link to order? I'm the boss of you!

bumpin this thread to let everybody know all the info is in the first post now and I changed the title of this thread to reflect that it's the Pre-Order thread as well

and uh.....if you didn't already know, I'm fucking stoked as hell for this release

Thanks Bird. There are SIX clear w/ blue copies left.

If anyone hasn't picked up Songs I Wrote yet and want it.. put this and that in your cart and use discount code "MIKELOVESYOU" to get a special deal. It's named that because I love you.

If anyone hasn't picked up Songs I Wrote yet and want it.. put this and that in your cart and use discount code "MIKELOVESYOU" to get a special deal. It's named that because I love you.

All the John Nolan LPS sold out. Grats Mike on the successful release.

The Nolan LPs aren't sold out... I have no idea why it said that haha. You should be able to pick it up now, if you were planning on it.

The Nolan LPs aren't sold out... I have no idea why it said that haha. You should be able to pick it up now, if you were planning on it.

Aw crap I was going to use your coupon code and get both, but it was saying sold out and I just ordered the clear w/ blue without it literally a minute ago. :/

Aw crap I was going to use your coupon code and get both, but it was saying sold out and I just ordered the clear w/ blue without it literally a minute ago. :/

Well the "MIKELOVESYOU" coupon code only applies if you buy Songs I Wrote (EDIT: in addition to Kingprince). But if you want both variants, just make another order and I'll refund you the shipping difference

Well the "MIKELOVESYOU" coupon code only applies if you buy Songs I Wrote. But if you want both variants, just make another order and I'll refund you the shipping difference

The coupon wasn't for Kingprince and Songs I wrote together?

Well the "MIKELOVESYOU" coupon code only applies if you buy Songs I Wrote. But if you want both variants, just make another order and I'll refund you the shipping difference

The coupon wasn't for Kingprince and Songs I wrote together?

It is, sorry if I made that confusing. I thought you meant you wanted to buy 2 copies of Kingprince and use the code

For those of you still on the fence about buying... this is Boss, the Collective Confusion Records mascot. For every record you buy, Boss gets a treat.

[image]

Really happy for you, Mike. So...new Cassino, then SoS, then Is This Thing Loaded?, right? :)

In a perfect world, yes.

More realistically - I have a few projects I have been saving up for/ working on slowly. Since this went so well I'll be able to jump start that stuff, which is awesome. Can't really talk about any of it yet.

One thing I can confirm (as there's already a thread about it) is that I'm going to be helping out ETR and They've Shot Flanigan in pressing The Outlaw. I will exclusively have the "Tavern Floor" variant (blood red center surrounded by opaque brown). It's going to be look awesome and sound awesome. I'll have 125 copies of those sold through my store.

I think the reason I love Sounds so much is that it is one of the few records that came out of the whole emo/punk/hardcore scene I was in to in high school that has really stood the test of time and been something I can always come back and listen to. I mean, the demos came out in like 2004-2005 and I've probably listened to those three songs hundreds of times since then.

What about a 7" of the demos? THAT would be amazing.

I think the reason I love Sounds so much is that it is one of the few records that came out of the whole emo/punk/hardcore scene I was in to in high school that has really stood the test of time and been something I can always come back and listen to. I mean, the demos came out in like 2004-2005 and I've probably listened to those three songs hundreds of times since then.

What about a 7" of the demos? THAT would be amazing.

incredible idea