FREE HAVE HEART 7 INCH

Oh well, I was planning on ordering Zoo anyway so this just motivated me to get on that. I think the joke itself wasn't that funny, however the reactions of people will be. Though as stated previously I do feel sorry for any overseas people that got ripped on shipping. I WONDER IF ANYONE GOT A TEST!?

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well, I was planning on ordering Zoo anyway so this just motivated me to get on that. I think the joke itself wasn't that funny, however the reactions of people will be. Though as stated previously I do feel sorry for any overseas people that got ripped on shipping. I WONDER IF ANYONE GOT A TEST!?

its a little funny, i think...but i do feel bad for the overseas, i wonder if they got anything else...

I see a lot of PayPal claims in their future

Over what? They didn't order a 7", it was a free gift.

Because if they knew they were getting a ruler a lot of people wouldn't have ordered, or another example is that lots of people have paid loads more for international shipping when they could have just ordered certain things from a local distro and saved money.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that anyone who is legit bummed on this was only going to try and flip it. Also, they don't appreciate funny things.

I'm "legit bummed" on this and had no intention of flipping it. I could have picked up the record I purchased at a local record store and saved the $8.70 I paid in shipping. Let's not forget that I selected Media, was charged for Priority, and didn't receive any response when I emailed the label.

Am I "legit bummed" that I can't flip a free record. No. I'm "legit bummed" that a label I have supported for 10+ years intentionally misled me.

Whatever.

We knew there would be some wet blankets out there because of this. There are more than 500 HH fans out there that will be stoked to have this in their collections, no doubt. If you got a blue variant, $$$$$

FYI we threw a free CD in every order, and the HH 7 inch "Bonus" was also FREE.

The promise of a "free" record misled 500 people into making purchases they may not have made from B9 over the weekend. That's my issue, but I'm just a wet blanket after all.

They never said it was a free record.

They never said it was a ruler either. We were lead to believe it was a record. I'm not going to get crazy with this, no PayPal claims or anything over the top, but I think it's a little out of bounds to joke around with people's money like that. That's all I'm saying.

I'm not even bummed. I think it's funny personally, but I also think it's kind of fucked up for people that ordered an unnecessary order that love Have Heart and wanted to keep their collection complete.

But seriously, please tell me there are variants for this with different amounts per color haha. PLEASE POST THE PRESSING INFO PLEASE B9

I can thankfully afford the 20$ hit on records that where not at the top of my priority list. But a lot of people can not. although it was "free" you post something on a record message board saying free 7" 100% of the people think its a record.

Now who is to say the whole mystery box delay was just a story so they could post free 7" to get certain people to buy more from them. It just seems fishy.

The fourth 7" bonus got held up and wasn't going to be ready in time. So, we went ahead with the other three. THEN, we get word that that 4th bonus will be ready first, and it shows up before the others After we already launched the pre-orders.

there is the quote. just something doesnt feel right.

Just do what I am going to do. no paypal claims or anything. Just dont support them anymore at all. That simple. they made over $5000 last weekend good for them. I bet half of that would not have been ordered if not for this promo

I'm not even bummed. I think it's funny personally, but I also think it's kind of fucked up for people that ordered an unnecessary order that love Have Heart and wanted to keep their collection complete.

But seriously, please tell me there are variants for this with different amounts per color haha. PLEASE POST THE PRESSING INFO PLEASE B9

100 blue

400 red