FREE HAVE HEART 7 INCH

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love that a label's popularity determines people's response to this.

if this had been mightier than sword or shop radio cast, all of you people defending bridge nine would have blown up the internet by now.

you're really surprised that reputation counts for something? that's the point of reputation!!

add me to the "this is funny" group. and everyone bitching about being too broke to afford this, maybe you shouldn't be buying records! or better yet, an additional piece of merch just to get something free.

I am slightly bummed, but only because I love Have Heart and was stoked to get anything new from them.

It said "Free 7"", not "free single". You can argue about the syntax all you want but nobody said it was a record. Sure you can say it was implied, but they did deliver a 7" did they not?

Now I remember why I made an account here and never post. Because everyone cries to the fucking heavens about everything. That and the sigs/avatars annoy the daylights out of me.

Also stop harassing AJXD, he's a way cooler dude than anyone here guaranteed, not to mention DF kicks the shit out of VC any day. Filing a PayPal claim? For fuck's sake. If you LOVE HH the way I'm assuming most of you do in this thread, you'd be stoked to have any new merch, not bitch about it.