Helmet - Betty 2X10 Fuck. My. Life.

So I bought a sealed copy of this on discogs a week ago. It came very quickly as the seller was in-state. I opened it up but only got as far as to play the first disc until this morning when I went to check out the second disc only to find that it was another copy of the first disc. At first I figured it was just the wrong labels being pressed to the disc but I played it only to find that it was first song all over again on side 1 of the second disc.

Anybody else have an issue like this with this record or any other one that can't possibly have any recourse because said record is 19 years out of print?

Labels are identical which is what made my heart stop to begin with. Didn't even think to look at the etchings but they are identical as well. HELMET 1 and HELMET 2 on both discs. FML.

Its funny because just before I decided to play the second disc I thought to myself I would have liked to score the single 12" version 'cause I'm lazy about disc flipping/switching and after I realized what was going on I thought "this never would have happened with the 12"..."

sucks bro.

return to sender and get your money back.

i've been wanting one of these too.

a friend of mine bought a copy from another friend of mine for $20. i had a chance at it too, but he beat me to it.

It was a sealed copy. Kind of inappropriate to return a sealed 18 year old record that he probably sold for a good price. Theres no way the seller would have been aware of the issue.

sucks bro.

return to sender and get your money back.

i've been wanting one of these too.

a friend of mine bought a copy from another friend of mine for $20. i had a chance at it too, but he beat me to it.

It was a sealed copy. Kind of inappropriate to return a sealed 18 year old record that he probably sold for a good price. Theres no way the seller would have been aware of the issue.

guess i didn't read this close enough.

sorry.

maybe he can sell it to a one-off collector and make a mint.