Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

Does anyone know the target release date of this? Is it going to be June?

The last time they did a picture disc it shipped three months after the end of the subscription. Because they don't press them until June 30th. So we're looking at a ship date around August or September

So, if I cancel my subscription before the July renewal date, I'll still get the records, right?

The last time they did a picture disc it shipped three months after the end of the subscription. Because they don't press them until June 30th. So we're looking at a ship date around August or September

So, if I cancel my subscription before the July renewal date, I'll still get the records, right?

Yes, you just won't be charged for or recieve the next quarterly package. Which is the idea.

Yes, you just won't be charged for or recieve the next quarterly package. Which is the idea.

Do you know this for a fact? Cause some people in the AVAforum say you don't get the package. Plus it says this on the website:

To receive the complete set for GOLD V you must be a valid GOLD member on June 30th at 12PM PS

So would you have to cancel the day after that?

• 5 weeks later...

Also, sent this email to the Modlife admins for anyone interested:

Just ordered the Gold Membership (premium) for 66 dollars. How do I make sure I will receive the whole package without being charged for the next quarterly membership fee? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Oscar

They responded:

You need to cancel w/ Pay Pal 1 month before the renew date, which would be July 3.

If you do not cancel, you will be charged again for the next quarter.

Also, sent this email to the Modlife admins for anyone interested:

Just ordered the Gold Membership (premium) for 66 dollars. How do I make sure I will receive the whole package without being charged for the next quarterly membership fee? Thanks!

Best Regards,

Oscar

They responded:

You need to cancel w/ Pay Pal 1 month before the renew date, which would be July 3.

If you do not cancel, you will be charged again for the next quarter.

Interesting... when they emailed me back, they set it up to cancel the day before it renews and said I will receive the package.

• 1 month later...

Things I learned by reading this thread:

Angels and Airwaves are still a band (I was not aware).

Angels and Airwaves fans have trouble with math.

Angels and Airwaves fans aren't entirely certain what a quarter is.

Angels and Airwaves fans don't like the band enough to remain in the subscription club, they just want to flip limited records and get out.

Angels and Airwaves fans don't like the band enough to remain in the subscription club, they just want to flip limited records and get out.

You realize, the normal subscription for a quarter is only $20, but for the package deal is $60. If they release some bullshit that no one wants, of course people aren't gonna keep spending $60, they'll just either wait for another quarter or go down to the $20. Honestly, I'm a huge AVA fan but their subscription (at least this quarter) was total bullshit. They updated the site, maybe 6 times total? Nothing of valuable information either, just like, hey check out our new music video. So unless the next package is awesome, I'm gonna opt out.

THAT BEING SAID

I agree, half the fans are still probably gonna flip them. :/