Angels & Airwaves - LOVE PT I & II Package $60

You've gotta be almost broke keeping up with all these releases/variants haha. What do you do for a living??

I'm only pre ordering one variant.

I work at GameStop and I'm a college student. We lost 2 employees within the past 2 months, so we've been getting a lot of hours lately. So, I guess good timing.

• 2 weeks later...

lol no. Shopradiocast doesn't refund anything ever.

this statement is false. they refunded TOYPAJ to me and everyone else who P.Oed it from them. they offered a full cash refund or a credit with 10% added. so u could either get the 60 bucks back or have like 66 dollars or so in store credit.

so, they do refund.

this statement is false. they refunded TOYPAJ to me and everyone else who P.Oed it from them. they offered a full cash refund or a credit with 10% added. so u could either get the 60 bucks back or have like 66 dollars or so in store credit.

so, they do refund.

I have been refunded by SRC before at my request.

Holy mother of god, I'm glad I checked the site tonight. I've been waiting for the vinyl on these albums for so long, I couldn't click 'Add to cart' quick enough. I'm in the UK and the shipping is an insane $30 on these, so $80 a pop all in :wacko: but I've been reading a lot of hate and bad press for Shop Radio Cast, but with no specifics. All the online stores in the UK are falling over themselves to get market share and so customer service is always pretty outstanding. I've never ordered from SRC before and just wanted to get an idea about what the beef is?

Also had a minor heart attack when it appeared there was an edition of 100 clear vinyl through Hot Topic, but that seems to be a typo and it's actually 1000. Can anyone confirm? Thanks guys!

Holy mother of god, I'm glad I checked the site tonight. I've been waiting for the vinyl on these albums for so long, I couldn't click 'Add to cart' quick enough. I'm in the UK and the shipping is an insane $30 on these, so $80 a pop all in :wacko: but I've been reading a lot of hate and bad press for Shop Radio Cast, but with no specifics. All the online stores in the UK are falling over themselves to get market share and so customer service is always pretty outstanding. I've never ordered from SRC before and just wanted to get an idea about what the beef is?

Also had a minor heart attack when it appeared there was an edition of 100 clear vinyl through Hot Topic, but that seems to be a typo and it's actually 1000. Can anyone confirm? Thanks guys!

Yes on the HT exclusive. It is definitely /1000

Same here. I think they do a fantastic job.

Yes on the HT exclusive. It is definitely /1000

Thanks guys. Always give someone the benefit of the doubt I say, and thanks for the clarification on the Hot Topic quantity - I can always do without the extra palpitations of there being a scramble for a mega-rare item (old age!). Cheers, Jason