ANNE - Power Exchange 7" PO now from RFC

From Run For Cover:

[image]

Run For Cover Records is incredibly excited to announce a brand new 7"from Portland, Oregon's Anne. Anne's new 7", titled Power Exchange, is the band's follow-up to the acclaimed 2011 collection LP Dream Punx.

A review from Brooklyn Vegan

"Lush arrangements that tip their hat to The Jesus & Mary Chain, Slowdive, Cocteau Twins, and My Bloody Valentine. While Anne clearly sit in the shimmering shoegaze groove, the band offer their own take on the genre"

A review from Punknews

"A brilliant contrast of post-punk variants, Dream Punx solidifies ANNE's place in this (shoegaze) revival and reinvention, and it's going to be exciting to see where they help take it."

Pre-orders along with a free download of Annefs Mixtape Vol. 2 coming soon.

Forgive me for being late to the ANNE game, a friend just sent me dream punx recently and it's friggen amazing. Does anyone know offhand if the one they sell from their own site is colored all badass like in the picture or is it black? Not a lot of description about it when adding to cart and checking out.

Forgive me for being late to the ANNE game, a friend just sent me dream punx recently and it's friggen amazing. Does anyone know offhand if the one they sell from their own site is colored all badass like in the picture or is it black? Not a lot of description about it when adding to cart and checking out.

http://www.a389records.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=30&products_id=1935

• 1 month later...