Holy shit Name Taken on Vinyl!

completely over priced just like the mae PO but this is one of my favourite albums of all fucking time so i cant not order this.

Best trend.

trust me, i hate myself for caving but i tried so hard to get this pressed before and always hit dead ends. i even made the petition for it but amy at fiddler would never give it up. its overpriced as fuck but ive been waiting for this for years on vinyl.

Best trend.

trust me, i hate myself for caving but i tried so hard to get this pressed before and always hit dead ends. i even made the petition for it but amy at fiddler would never give it up. its overpriced as fuck but ive been waiting for this for years on vinyl.

Not a blast on you or anyone else buying this or any other record. What you do with your own money is your own business - more power to you. Just this trend of $20-25 single LPs has become nauseating.

FINALLY. I have a list of LPs that will be released in the future, and this was the only maybe. and it's the one coming first. I'm so happy! :)

I wonder if this is the only color? and hopefully it was remastered for vinyl by some good dude :)

here's the petition we made, years ago:

http://vinylcollective.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54548