PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

i was looking to pick up black at a show but i cant find anything that says if they are playing here. i guess ill just cave on this. looks great

As of now they only have one hometown show planned for tonight in NC. They will be touring at least the east coast in the spring and then we are in the process of getting a new booking agent to help with a national tour in support of the new album in the summer but I dont know how long the tour copies will last to be honest. The band already has 20 or so local friends who claimed the ones for tonight.

Also for anyone else who live by charlotte, LUnchbox records has 20 copies starting on saturday 4/7

Yo Ross, is the band still playing in Hollywood in May like it says on their bandcamp? If so, will they have the black vinyl at that show? (if it doesn't sell out by then of course)

Thanks in advance dude

The hollywood in may 22nd date in hollywood is a weird error with the venue who posted it. I sent jason from harvard the link to the venue last night to call and let me know that either its an error or someone made up that they were playing to help draw for their band.

Weird indeed but yea, that is definetly wrong, thanks for posting though in case anyone else saw that

We will 100% be making it out to the west coast by the end of the year though, probably and hopefully in the summer when the new lp comes out

Haha, wow that is strange, although I don't know how it would have ended up on HRVRD's bandcamp page without the band adding it themselves. But I think I figured it out. Catalina Jazz Club's page says that Harvard-Westlake is playing on the 22nd as part of their "Young Jazz series"., Harvard-Westlake is a high school in the greater LA area http://www.hw.com/. So it's probably the school's jazz band playing that night for their spring semester show or whatever.

Still leaves the question of why it ended up on their bandcamp though.

I'll still look forward to whenever the band makes it out here.

Haha, wow that is strange, although I don't know how it would have ended up on HRVRD's bandcamp page without the band adding it themselves. But I think I figured it out. Catalina Jazz Club's page says that Harvard-Westlake is playing on the 22nd as part of their "Young Jazz series"., Harvard-Westlake is a high school in the greater LA area http://www.hw.com/. So it's probably the school's jazz band playing that night for their spring semester show or whatever.

Still leaves the question of why it ended up on their bandcamp though.

I'll still look forward to whenever the band makes it out here.

Yea, im sure it just pulled the info from another ticket site which syncs to the bandcamp. Who knows

They are amazing live so definitely stay in the loop cause it wont be too much longer

Heres a link to a full live set in the mean time from 2010 for those who care

http://alexislegend.com/videos/harvard-in-cambridge/

Friday night bump, only 37 left.

Entire album can be streamed here, check it out if you have never heard of them

http://harvard.bandcamp.com/album/the-inevitable-and-i

Each order comes with bonus dvd, poster and high quality wav files of the vinyl remaster if you email me your order #

Each order comes with bonus dvd, poster and high quality wav files of the vinyl remaster if you email me your order #

Still tryin' to download those. A gig at Rapidshare's 47kb/s cap takes a long time. Was hoping for Mediafire. :P

Still tryin' to download those. A gig at Rapidshare's 47kb/s cap takes a long time. Was hoping for Mediafire. :P

sorry my man, mediafire had a limit to how much space i could upload without paying.

sorry my man, mediafire had a limit to how much space i could upload without paying.

rapidshare is the absolute worst. you should put them on dropbox.

yea i was going to actually but i i figured most people dont have that and its a whole ordeal with signing up opposed to a download link

you guys should release the Interpretations on like a 10" or something.

yea, considering this is doing much better than expected im gonna talk to the band about maybe doing some cheaper versions of interpretations and animals around the time of the new album.

Would people be more interested in animals of interpretations?

who would prefer simpler packaging and vinyl in return for a cheaper price tag like $12 or closer opposed to $15 and more artwork with variants if it was a single lp for either ep?

The ep's are very very different from each other, kinda of like the two spectrums of the band up to this point. Animals is on itunes still i believe and interpretations is streaming on http://harvard.bandcamp.com/

I was just paid today, but I'm making an honest effort to reserve funds. Especially on the vinyl front.

Someone talk me into or out of this. The waffling has become exhausting.

What's the probability of scoring one of those blue variants down the line?

50 of the blue/blue are going to be available in the northeast, southeast and cali at various hot topic locations. Travis will give a list next week prob

The other 150 will be going in a package deal with the new album(which will also be a limited variant to the package) later this year once the new album comes out. The new album i think is going to be a single lp so it will be $40 or so for both albums and the dvd which is pretty good in my opinion

I'm okay with simpler packaging, but I love pretty vinyl, not gonna lie. I'd pay a dollar or two more for a swirl variant as opposed to black or white or whatever. Haha. I'd love both, honestly. I'll probably end up getting the blue/blue variant and whichever variants look good on the new album.

I'm okay with simpler packaging, but I love pretty vinyl, not gonna lie. I'd pay a dollar or two more for a swirl variant as opposed to black or white or whatever. Haha. I'd love both, honestly. I'll probably end up getting the blue/blue variant and whichever variants look good on the new album.

good to know, you dig animals or interpretations more?

i would have loved to have seen interpretations as a bonus 7" or 10" with this release instead of the dvd, and then have you guys pressed animals next, and release the dvd with that.

that's a good idea. just downloaded Interpretations and really like it. i knew about the bear romantic such a long time ago and i have no clue how it took me so long to realize the 2 were linked. glad i finally did though!

i would have loved to have seen interpretations as a bonus 7" or 10" with this release instead of the dvd, and then have you guys pressed animals next, and release the dvd with that.

that's a good idea. just downloaded Interpretations and really like it. i knew about the bear romantic such a long time ago and i have no clue how it took me so long to realize the 2 were linked. glad i finally did though!

yeah..too bad its too late to do now :/

rapidshare is the absolute worst. you should put them on dropbox.

yea i was going to actually but i i figured most people dont have that and its a whole ordeal with signing up opposed to a download link

If it's in your public file you can give out a link to it. Not sure if there's any bandwidth/download limits with it though. I've only used it through work for large files.

yeah..too bad its too late to do now :/

it's still a possibility to do a 10" maybe with animals since it seems inevitable is doing pretty well. it'd be cool to have it regardless if in came in a package deal or just by itself. i'd buy both for sure