PO: Harvard- The Inevitable and I w/dvd via ETR

ahhh alright thanks for the info. i may try to keep my eyes peeled for a tour press. the band is getting all 100 i assume?

Lunchbox records in nc also has 20 of the black "tour edition" becase lee from the band works at the store but other than that, the band should have the rest

I have no reason whatsoever to doubt Patrick's skills.

I'm thinking of hand water-coloring the blue background like the original artwork was done & splattering some red paint over it and then printing on top of that for these - haven't even started any of the process yet though

That sounds awesome. I still love the work on the Native Trash 7' tests.

when will the blue version be going up in your shop?

prob next week, maybe 2 but def within the month. Join our facebook/twitter for updates, the 50 should go quick once they go up and also hot topic should be getting these in stores any day and I will post the list here once I have it

when will the blue version be going up in your shop?

prob next week, maybe 2 but def within the month. Join our facebook/twitter for updates, the 50 should go quick once they go up and also hot topic should be getting these in stores any day and I will post the list here once I have it

thanks man, i just liked the facebook. i can't miss this! so please try to let me know some how lol :)

thanks man, i just liked the facebook. i can't miss this! so please try to let me know some how lol :)

I will post here for sure a day or two before so everyone on here has a heads up, i always make sure to let people on here to know the details first and then i make a facebook/twitter post usually

Wow, so stoked for this! The vinyl is beautiful, the layout is friggin sweet, and enjoy to ride packed this like a tank!

Of course it sounds amazing as well! Good job guys!

P.s. it even smelled kind funny, although i enjoyed it

i mentioned this a few pages back saying how i liked the smell of it. just has a great cardboard/paper smell. i love it

Big Harvard / HRVRD announcement coming, keep your eyes peeled

:o;D