RSD and Victory

I hate to make a RSD post since there is a thread, but haven't gotten a response from anyone regarding victory and their RSD releases. I'm familiar with RSD and how it works with physical stores, but I was told Victory post their RSD releases exclusively to their webstore. Any details? Do they all go up at a certain time? Can you preorder it? Any details would help. Hoping it doesn't conflict with me waiting outside of my record store when it goes up.

You couldnt have looked to hard because they have been up on www.revhq.com for at least two weeks now

there was another post that said that the RSD colored versions are different than the ones up for PO in the Rev webstore. The RSD versions are somewhere around 500-550 each. Not sure about the webstore versions.

THIS IS A RECORD STORE DAY 2012 INDIE-EXCLUSIVE ITEM!

This item will be available at the store on Saturday, April 21st, 2012, and online on Sunday, April 22nd, if any remain. Mail order requests will be filled first-come, first-served, while supplies last. We will make every effort to fill all orders, but as supplies extremely limited, we cannot guarantee all online orders will be filled.

STRAYLIGHT RUN

Straylight Run

Vinyl LP

Pressed exclusively for Record Store Day 2012, Straylight Run will be available on two limited edition colors. 600 units will be pressed on solid yellow vinyl and 300 units will be pressed on brown vinyl.

Straylight Run has never been pressed on vinyl before.

Price: $14.99

thats what vintage vinyl in jersey has up

I hate to say it, but some guy is selling this record on ebay. I just bought one for $30 and he put another one up, so I'm assuming he has more. Sucks paying twice the original sales price, but i won't be able to get one on RSD.

Apparently it is the Spinnaker record store out of MA that is selling these along with other rsd12 releases early. Just an FYI.

I hate to say it, but some guy is selling this record on ebay. I just bought one for $30 and he put another one up, so I'm assuming he has more. Sucks paying twice the original sales price, but i won't be able to get one on RSD.

Apparently it is the Spinnaker record store out of MA that is selling these along with other rsd12 releases early. Just an FYI.

can't your store get shut down for that?

can't your store get shut down for that?

No they can't get shut down, RSD isn't some sort of regulatory body...However RSD can stop sending them the RSD exclusives