No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

Appletree, do you have a trade list?

Why would that matter? You're going to flip this already? What a dick. You're going to burn in hell. Karma, man. Karma. Blah blah blah. Sorry, just trying to see what its like being you for a minute. I'm off to take pictures of myself in the mirror...

Hope you enjoy yourself! My order got cancelled. I was just asking him for a trade list. Honestly, if I DID get this, I would have just sold him it at cost since he obviously needs it more than me and I already own wildlife on black. I may bitch about flippers, but I am in no way shape or form one.

Why would that matter? You're going to flip this already? What a dick. You're going to burn in hell. Karma, man. Karma. Blah blah blah. Sorry, just trying to see what its like being you for a minute. I'm off to take pictures of myself in the mirror...

Hope you enjoy yourself! My order got cancelled. I was just asking him for a trade list. Honestly, if I DID get this, I would have just sold him it at cost since he obviously needs it more then me and I already own wildlife on black. I may bitch about flippers, but I am in no way shape or form one.

toki...

toki, toki, toki....

While I am piling up money in the bank and stock market you are piling shit in your hands, taking low blows over the internet, listening to linkin park, tending to your dreadlocks, all the while waiting and hoping for the chance to make a buck.

Yikes that was a whack/arrogant post. You normally are pretty level headed, so I was pretty confused by this. ???

While I am piling up money in the bank and stock market you are piling shit in your hands, taking low blows over the internet, listening to linkin park, tending to your dreadlocks, all the while waiting and hoping for the chance to make a buck.

Yikes that was a whack/arrogant post. You normally are pretty level headed, so I was pretty confused by this. ???

he mad lol 8-)

That's how mature people post.

i have no issue with the way austin powers handled that post. circlesurviveguy is either a total shit head or just a troll.

whatever the case, flame away.

Yeah I was mad. I am human. I apologize for the outburst and admit I was wrong; I wrote with little thought, a lot of anger, stooped down to his level, and let him get under my skin. I often try to be the better person, but his demeanor and composure got to me. I really do not have to explain myself, but I would rather be open then shun away.

Yeah I was mad. I am human. I apologize for the outburst and admit I was wrong; I wrote with little thought, a lot of anger, stooped down to his level, and let him get under my skin. I often try to be the better person, but his demeanor and composure got to me. I really do not have to explain myself, but I would rather be open then shun away.

word. so, do you have any stock tips for me?? ;)