No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

Also, if you ordered both, if you just got refunded for the split, are you automatically making the assumption that Wildlife went through or did you get another email explaining that you got Wildlife?

I ordered both in 1 order, got 1 email that said only the spit was canceled but the 3rd press of the split was added for free, got an email from PayPal with an $11 refund.

Assuming I got Wildlife. Don't see why they'd split a single order in half instead of canceling it all at once.

On another note, if anyone wants a yellow/clear 2xLP copy of Wildlife for $20 PPD send me a PM :)

Also, if you ordered both, if you just got refunded for the split, are you automatically making the assumption that Wildlife went through or did you get another email explaining that you got Wildlife?

I ordered both in 1 order, got 1 email that said only the spit was canceled but the 3rd press of the split was added for free, got an email from PayPal with an $11 refund.

Assuming I got Wildlife. Don't see why they'd split a single order in half instead of canceling it all at once.

Same thing happened to me. Going with the assumption I got Wildlife.

Also, I think it'd be cool if No Sleep made special jackets for the 3rd press gifts that say RSD Webstore Issue or something like that to make it more exclusive or whatever. So it would be third press on black with special jacket. Not that I'm complaining about the gift, but I think that would make it even cooler. Either way, much respect to No Sleep for how they're handling the issue.

On another note, if anyone wants a yellow/clear 2xLP copy of Wildlife for $20 PPD send me a PM :)

Exact same thing for me. I am more than thrilled. I was going to offer up my split to someone here anyways. But I'll keep the freebie. I'm just happy I'm getting my pink Wildlife.

I, too, will offer up my yellow/clear for $20ppd in the US. I also have a black/black I'll offer for the same.

And my order # was 30314.

I ordered both but the split got cancelled on me. I'm gonna be straight up - if anyone wants to swap their split for my copy of Wildlife I'd be stoked. I don't want to sell it because I don't care for the profit/I am no flipper, I just want the split for my collection of all the pressings.

[image]

well this sucks. refunded both of them! was order number 30271. I was sure I would have gotten at least wildlife. well here's to paying out the ass for these.

Regardless for the fourth time my offer stands that for those who just want this for the music, and for those same people that end up getting either release I will not only pay you back for your purchase and shipping, pay your shipping to me, cover paypal fees, maybe toss in a few extra bucks for your troubles, and pay to ship you a copy for free, whether it be the split or pink wildlife.

If you just want cash, I'll start at $40 for the split and $60 for wildlife.