No Sleep Records Record Store Day Exclusives

wrestling's dumb. might as well watch Glee.

dude. that just caused a major set back in our future BFFing.

Dude, it's all good. Midget wrestling comes through Indy about once a year. I saw it 3 years back, and it was awesome. They were breaking bottles on each other's heads, and throwing each other onto floors littered with thumb tacks. The best part is that the ring was at eye level, but when the midgets were wrestling on it, there was only two feet between them and the ceiling.

We'll go on man-dates to that kind of wrestling. You can take the homeless to your Wrestlmania events.

Lol yeah I have no idea how he chose this. Maybe names he liked, alphabetical order, random number generator. I thought if he was being semi selective I would have had a chance because A) my order was for $70 since I bought other stuff (already all in my cart) and B) because I did not use the coupon code.

Anyway its all good just more money out of my pocket.

Congrats by the way to all who scored! Can't believe I forgot to say that already.

I got lucky and got Wildlife, even though deep down I think I was really hoping for the split. I'm not complaining at all though. I'm beyond impressed/happy with the way they are handling those who didn't get the split by giving the third press for free. It's completely unnecessary for them to do, but that's just yet another thing that makes Chris and the No Sleep crew great.

wrestling's dumb. might as well watch Glee.

dude. that just caused a major set back in our future BFFing.

Wrestling is more important to me than La Dispute vinyl, I've got a Goldust action figure in my downstairs bathroom that stares at you while you pee and a fist pumping Zack Ryder garden gnome on my record shelf. YES! YES! YES!

Appletree, do you have a trade list?

Unfortunately only a half or quarter finished one in excel. PM if you are interested and I can tell you what I have. Let me know what you are looking for or bands you are interested in. I can look tonight on anything requested.

Also note that all my records are given new inner and outer sleeves, taken very well care of, and usually are in great condition.

PM if you want to discuss more, hopefully we can help each other out.

Appletree, do you have a trade list?

Why would that matter? You're going to flip this already? What a dick. You're going to burn in hell. Karma, man. Karma. Blah blah blah. Sorry, just trying to see what its like being you for a minute. I'm off to take pictures of myself in the mirror...

This was humorous to me.