Incubus- Limited Edition: HQ Live Box Set

make yourself is one of my alltime fav albums, i have been wanting that on vinyl forever to go along with the morning view, a crow left of the murder, and monuments/melodies lp's i already have. science would be awesome too. i hope they get pressed sometime soon. this boxset is a little pricey for me right now but its def cool.

make yourself is one of my alltime fav albums, i have been wanting that on vinyl forever to go along with the morning view, a crow left of the murder, and monuments/melodies lp's i already have. science would be awesome too. i hope they get pressed sometime soon. this boxset is a little pricey for me right now but its def cool.

i know incubus had a fall out with sony last year which explains the live versions opposed to studio. My partner is friends with the bands manager and we have worked with sony before so I am going to try and talk with the band to be a middle man for them in order to get the real studio versions of early incubus pressed. Ive been trying to get this done for 2 years already but the band kept saying they plan to do it themselves but if in fact this is their plan then I am going to try and get involved so this can be done right

i know incubus had a fall out with sony last year which explains the live versions opposed to studio. My partner is friends with the bands manager and we have worked with sony before so I am going to try and talk with the band to be a middle man for them in order to get the real studio versions of early incubus pressed. Ive been trying to get this done for 2 years already but the band kept saying they plan to do it themselves but if in fact this is their plan then I am going to try and get involved so this can be done right

Please! I know you guys would treat these releases just right! As you have with all your previous releases. Alive at red rocks on vinyl would be the fucking shizzzz, just sayin' haha

You know what is cool, is that I believe I remember hearing the guys in Incubus say that they recorded all of their albums up through Morning View to tape. So if Sony or whoever would be able to get these releases mastered properly they maybe could sound great on vinyl.

You know what is cool, is that I believe I remember hearing the guys in Incubus say that they recorded all of their albums up through Morning View to tape. So if Sony or whoever would be able to get these releases mastered properly they maybe could sound great on vinyl.

Dude, your avatar is genius, straight told jeter off in that episode, if that seinfeld intro with the sick bass line was on a 7" id be all over it haha.

"serenity now!'

Yeah, a 7" of the Seinfeld theme would be hilarious. Or how about a funk styled Incubus covering that theme and THAT on a 7" haha.

And pressed on a picture disc with chucks head on it, now that would be one hell of a RSD release haha.

This is my problem with this Incubus HQ box set. It is up for pre order THE WEEK of RSD!

I hate that. I am trying to save up to get it by next week.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...