Athletics - Why Aren't I Home? (MovMou, Deep Elm)

Mine arrived today, the jacket is pretty beat up. Also the touch sensitive front barely works, it looks grey almost and not black. Almost looks like it got wet or something. The record itself turned out awesome! I got the clear with black & white splatter.

edit: contacted the company, Dan is a good dude! He told me to send a few pics over and they'd send me a new jacket.

i don't know how much you tried, but the touch sensitive stuff on the front takes some wearing in to work well

Never heard of them before today, but seems like something I could get into. Ordered the clear/oxblood! This band owes the OP a few beers, sellin' vinylz kid,

same here. i really like the two songs that i listened to and decided to order. i also appreciate the effort that was put into the release, happy to support it and own it!

• 1 month later...

Two months later, and I still can't decide which variant to go with. Every time I listen to this album I'm reminded how solid it is. I doubt it was pressed in mass quantities; I really need to pull the trigger already.

Any news on WYAINE being pressed?

they said they have every intention of getting it pressed as soon as they can. pretty good deal though--you can pick up a double CD with both albums for $10.

http://athleticsmusi...ted-pressing-cd

i really want some of these:

iamnotenough.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I know you all hate bumming old releases, but I just got this album from intheclouds records and could not find info on each variant amount. Is this limited to any number? No info on website, release page or discogs. AND yes I read through all these post to see if anyone asked. Any info would be great!