PO: Make Do And Mend - Everything You Ever Loved

Deep Purple is probably a retail variant. Gotta check with stores/distros though. Black w/ Gold Splatter is probably a second press because I noticed Rise usually has a 1,000 variant ready to go after the release date and after it gets posted at Pirates Press. Probably be available through MerchNow.

So when I go to check my order status on MerchNow, it just says "order proccessed and awaiting shipment". I was wondering if they ever change it to shipped or just leave it like that. Still waiting on my bundle to get here. Thinking I might just cancel it

it might happen that they change the status to shipped..OR it will be like that and you will get your bundle

So when I go to check my order status on MerchNow, it just says "order proccessed and awaiting shipment". I was wondering if they ever change it to shipped or just leave it like that. Still waiting on my bundle to get here. Thinking I might just cancel it

I've had 2 orders at Merchnow which statuses have never been changed to 'shipped' but which arrived in time anyway. I reckon sometimes they're too lazy to change it.

Seriously, has anyone received theirs from IVWT yet? I still haven't received mine and it's been a while. Should've been plenty of time to move and ship out way past due orders.

I emailed Brian about this about 10 days ago and he said that they haven't shipped this record yet b/c the release date is July 17th. I'm not sure where he got that date from. I'm hoping it ships out today.