PO: Make Do And Mend - Everything You Ever Loved

I think the mega bundle will be up for a little bit. That Ultra Clear/300 bundle is tempting...

Wonder where the 500 Deep Purple is?

I feel like this may sell out by the weekend. It's the only way to get that damn tri-color(of course). I do like the clear bundle too though.

I wonder if the purple will be their tour edition?

Not too keen on the bundles, I'll probably wait until I can hear the album before buying.

it's one of the best albums I've heard in 2012, very different from their debut, has a very distinct Jimmy Eat World vibe to it, which I love.

How different is it from their first two releases?

it's pretty fucking lame that the tri color is only available in the 60 (+14 shipping) bundle. This record is pretty fucking fantastic but I'm not gonna spend 74 bucks on a bunch of stuff I don't really want. Will probably just settle for the clear variant + poster $26 bundle.

Don't forget the 10.75 for shipping, plus tax!

it's pretty fucking lame that the tri color is only available in the 60 (+14 shipping) bundle. This record is pretty fucking fantastic but I'm not gonna spend 74 bucks on a bunch of stuff I don't really want. Will probably just settle for the clear variant + poster $26 bundle.

yeah I can't justify spending 40 dollars for almost any record, so I went with the gold variant, I don't have a lot of that color in my collection. hope it doesn't turn out orange haha

yeah I can't justify spending 40 dollars for almost any record, so I went with the gold variant, I don't have a lot of that color in my collection. hope it doesn't turn out orange haha

Poster is cool and I don't like 7s so I can trade that for something else that I want. I prefer clear in this case because it goes with the album art, kinda like my clear pressing of Gospel. Could care less about the rarity, but that /200 looks so sick.

Just add this to the reasons I don't like doing business with Merchnow/Rise ever.

^ Can't ship anything with shirts via media mail.

That price is to ship 1 LP and a poster tube. Nope.

For anyone who cares:

http://www.invinylwetrust.com/Make_Do_and_Mend_Everything_You_Ever_Loved_LP_p/850537004084.htm

17 and change shipped, I don't know the variant but I don't care, I'd rather be surprised and keep my money out of MerchNow's pocket.

gold almost always turns out orange. haha. well see though, i might just get it off IVWT and take whatever colour i get.

For anyone who cares:

http://www.invinylwetrust.com/Make_Do_and_Mend_Everything_You_Ever_Loved_LP_p/850537004084.htm

17 and change shipped, I don't know the variant but I don't care, I'd rather be surprised and keep my money out of MerchNow's pocket.

Thanks! Avoided MerchNow and went for this :)