PO: Make Do And Mend - Everything You Ever Loved

I really can't decide on the gold or ultra clear. Any pics of that? Also, how's this record sounding? The HWM Exister gold I got had a lot of noise.

Gold posted at the top of the page. The ultra clear is ultra clear...or a clear clear. Not milky at all and really nice. I'm sticking with that color.

Ordered the Grey /200 and the 7" /500 for $24.89 ppd

Sure beats the jerk offs that paid $60-80 for the bundle :P They must have sold really really bad lol

Same here, I was gonna pick it up at a local shop but I don't think they're getting it. I think people are onto Rise bundles now, they know once it's released they'll make everything available separately anyway.

gave this album a listen today. The first single I heard a couple weeks back had me expecting a huge let down BUT this album is really good. Pretty big maturation from EMM, maybe a bit too slick since I liked the rougher edge to EMM but this is a very good record. Get on that /200 you vinyl fiends.

gave this album a listen today. The first single I heard a couple weeks back had me expecting a huge let down BUT this album is really good. Pretty big maturation from EMM, maybe a bit too slick since I liked the rougher edge to EMM but this is a very good record. Get on that /200 you vinyl fiends.

Yeah, it took me a few listens but I love it. Kind of wish it had a bit rougher sound, only gripe.

Got my gold copy today, looks pretty slick. After 2 listens, I like this album more than I thought I would based on the first couple of songs released. It's definitely more...radio friendly, I guess? I don't know how to describe it, but it's definitely different from all their past material. Like I couldn't see this band doing a split with Touche Amore.