Green Day-Dookie LP HotTopic exclusive green vinyl

There are tons of indicators of which press it is. If it looks like the label in this auction (GEMA/BIEN, etc.) then it's the import. Since you have an insert, it's likely the original U.S. press.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-DAY-Dookie....i tem4163d49319

Here's the label of the original US press

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GREEN-DAY-DOOKIE-VINYL-LP-USED-VG-TO-NEAR-MINT-ORIGINAL-W-ERNIE-BACK-COVER-/251067832907?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item3a74cf1a4b

thanks a ton for the help. i guess I didn't realize the original US pressing of this on vinyl came with Ernie, based on that discography site i linked.

so mine is domestic after all... i wonder how many of these got pressed before they redid the jacket to remove Ernie? could be kinda limited!

I think there is an error in that site. I believe the pink is a repress that came out later. I currently have (for sale in the link in my sig for crazy prices), the pink and the original green. Pink has no Ernie.

I've always been curious how many LP's were pressed for the two promo copies (green vinyl and green marble). Anyone have #'s on those?

There weren't any numbers released, I think anything you read would be pure speculation.

Yeah, unfortunately, I don't think those #'s will ever come to light. Bummer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...