Bands Name...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst band name ever is that Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Select Start (or whatever the fuck they're called)....refuse to listen to them because of that name.

up up down down is actually really awesome, although their name is definitely ridiculous. their last album was actually called "worst band name ever."

Funny, I was going to mention "We were promised jetpacks" as example for a good name and imho also good band, so it didn't fit the original posters question.

Also Dananananakroyd is a band I just listened to because of the name.

About the Cock Sparrer comment: yeah, band names with genitals are usually a turn off for me (pun intended)...

Like Eternal Erection. I don't even care what genre that is.

PS. Did we already have a thread about awesome albums with horrible covers?

Funny, I was going to mention "We were promised jetpacks" as example for a good name and imho also good band, so it didn't fit the original posters question.

Also Dananananakroyd is a band I just listened to because of the name.

About the Cock Sparrer comment: yeah, band names with genitals are usually a turn off for me (pun intended)...

Like Eternal Erection. I don't even care what genre that is.

PS. Did we already have a thread about awesome albums with horrible covers?

yeah we wer promised jetpacks is one of my favorite band names, and awesome band

Wow I'm surprised at so many of the postings here.

When I judge a band based on their name, it's because their name is like "the skalliwags" or "llama tsunami and the without helmet".

^^

but recently I saw the band "the sandlot heroes" live and I thought they were going to be horrible because the name is so cliche, but they were actually really good!

worst band name ever is that Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right Select Start (or whatever the fuck they're called)....refuse to listen to them because of that name.

up up down down is actually really awesome, although their name is definitely ridiculous. their last album was actually called "worst band name ever."

at least they know it.......I still refuse to give them a listen though