LET'S PICK IT UP ON THE SHIPPING, DUDES

skumbucket

I'm definitely guilty as charged, but it's mostly circumstantial. As some of you may already know, I'm car-less so I can't always get to the post right away. I'm not making excuses, just sayin'. Anyone who has traded or bought from me knows that you don't have to worry about getting your stuff, it just might take a bit.

i'm not pointing fingers -- there are at least three swaps on my "incoming" list that weren't sent out within a couple of weeks or more. i'm not complaining -- i'm patient. i just don't want people to get worried unnecessarily about things getting lost or anything.

Guest falloutcollapse

Dude I get them out as fast as I can, since I have to ride my bike, and it's definitely not safe in times like these. But I'm trying!

i'm not pointing fingers -- there are at least three swaps on my "incoming" list that weren't sent out within a couple of weeks or more. i'm not complaining -- i'm patient. i just don't want people to get worried unnecessarily about things getting lost or anything.

sorry dude will have your stuff out ASAP

I am carless too, and nowhere near a post office, and the closest one is 14 blocks to and from the bus stop, so i can be a little forgiving of late mail. As long as the person notifies me. But in all fairness, it only takes me 2 to 3 days to send my outgoing mail. And i always let the person know the time span of when it's going out before hand. THat's just me though.

I've yet to have to ship something to a forum member, but I've had to ship records - and yeah it can take me a few days I admit. I either have to find time to go during lunch @ work or on the weekend. So you know, if I sell something on a Monday and can't get to the post office until Saturday, that looks really bad :-|

I think I'm going to just figure out how much the flat rate to ship stuff is and buy a crap-ton of stamps.

sorry dude will have your stuff out ASAP

don't worry dude, you're cool -- not directed at you at all.

guilty. i feel rotten if i have to delay it. it mostly only happens when i'm at school though. since i have to ride the bus to the post office, and somehow manage to catch it while it's open and when i don't have class. :P

i know tim and v, i have trades with you guys. they're going out tomorrow. swear it.

You guys realize you can just use PAYPAL to ship things right? You can print out a shipping label and pay for it via paypal. Hell, you can even arrange for the USPS to come pick it up from YOU. You might even be able to just give it to your mailman.

Also, tracking is only $.18 if you use paypal.