Riot Fest Chicago 2012

did no one see Fishbone? my favorite band of the festival. Descendents were great until I realized someone stole wallet with about 3 songs to go. I don't even remember the songs playing after that point. buzzkill!

otherwise, Gogol, The Stooges, White Mystery, Deals Gone Bad, The Promise Ring, Slapstick and Gwar were the highlights for me. the crowd for A Day To Remember was crazy, I wish I was into that band.

did no one see Fishbone? my favorite band of the festival. Descendents were great until I realized someone stole wallet with about 3 songs to go. I don't even remember the songs playing after that point. buzzkill!

otherwise, Gogol, The Stooges, White Mystery, Deals Gone Bad, The Promise Ring, Slapstick and Gwar were the highlights for me. the crowd for A Day To Remember was crazy, I wish I was into that band.

A Day To Remember were so loud. Everyone that played after them seemed like they were whispering.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Imagine Dragon's set. I think they were the best of the weekend. I was disappointed bu Frank Turner and him being two hours late to the Cobra Lounge show and then playing the same set the next day. Less Than Jake, Descendants, and NOFX has great sets. The best part of the weekend was seeing my wife's face through the GWAR set. She had no idea what they were like.

Frank wasn't late for the Cobra show. It was always slated to start at 11:30.

If I weren't working and would've been able to catch fishbone, I wouldn't have passed on my tickets to that dude. I want to see them so fucking bad. Keep missing them!

And the neighborhood is pretty shitty. When walking to the entrance Sunday a guy yelled out his window to a girl in front of me and was like hey girl hey girl I am going to fuck you so hard you like that.

That shit happens everywhere. During Elvis Costello's set, the couple next to me were all over each other. At one point, the guy leans in to her and says "How about if I take all your clothes off and fuck you right here?" But they didn't.

well shit! i was looking forward to grabbing one, oh well, a shirt will do.

did you happen to check out any other bands merch? NOFX/TBR/Gaslight or municipal waste? not sure if they played chicago. i really want one of the MW suicidal tendencies style "wasted" caps

well shit! i was looking forward to grabbing one, oh well, a shirt will do.

did you happen to check out any other bands merch? NOFX/TBR/Gaslight or municipal waste? not sure if they played chicago. i really want one of the MW suicidal tendencies style "wasted" caps

NOFX also had "Punk In Drublic"-branded koozies for $10. Such a brilliant idea, it's amazing it took them nearly 20 years to do it.

thats the first ive heard of these koozies, i hope they have them for dallas!

I assure you they are real, I have mine in my back pocket right now. They're black with the white NOFX logo from the Punk In Drublic cover art on one side and "Punk In Drublic" in green (same as the cover) on the other.

did anyone happen to see the descendents merch at riot fest? ive been seeing pictures of a killer hoodie and im hoping they have it saturday

I would blame Toronto. The Descendents hoodies sold out crazy quick as soon as the sun went down...it was cold!

It was a black full zip, with a huge Milo head on the back.