House of Heroes - Cold Hard Want 2xLP - /500

Suburba was definitely not a letdown. Considering it followed The End Is Not The End, I'm not sure why people were so harsh with it. If it had been released without having to compete with The End, I think people would recognize how good an album it was. To be frank, I thought The End was a bit disjointed--absolutely incredible songs but the overall flow of the album was bumpy for me. Suburba felt like a very cohesive album to me.

Opinion :)

Suburba was definitely not a letdown. Considering it followed The End Is Not The End, I'm not sure why people were so harsh with it. If it had been released without having to compete with The End, I think people would recognize how good an album it was. To be frank, I thought The End was a bit disjointed--absolutely incredible songs but the overall flow of the album was bumpy for me. Suburba felt like a very cohesive album to me.

Opinion :)

I think people were harsh because The End DID come out, and the bumps were risks that almost always paid off and made for a really exciting record. Enter Suburba, which was more safe and ultimately made for a pretty vanilla record.

They do deserve to do this for a long time. Good point.

• 1 month later...

They've played my hometown twice, and they were always really nice, good dudes. They are a Christian band, and most Christian bands are not Christian-like. These dudes separated at the theatre they played in and studied their bibles for an hour before the doors opened. I found that to be pretty darn respectable.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What ever happened to the end is not the end press rumors??

They left the label so that might have contributed to them not following through. but i really hope it gets pressed at some point. 

You might be in luck- I think Gotee uses a different storefront so they may have found a few copies.

that would be so cool. now if i could only have the same luck with Forget And Not Slow Down. haha