Matchbook Romance Vinyl?

It's a shame that Stories & Alibis wasn't pressed. Such a hugely important album in my life when it came out. These guys are from my home town and I used to see them all the time. They were called The Getaway prior to their first (legit) EP and being picked up by Epitaph. This album art could/would make an awesome gate fold. I'm sure I can get their old demos when they were called the Getaway if anyone is interested. Also, I would love to see Letter Kills on vinyl, these guys killed it at Warped in 04 when I saw them, I was just listening to their album the other day, real good stuff. Pretty sure the lead singer is in a new band called the Wedding or the Bride or something, something that has to do with marriage haha

i'd be interested in those demos!

It's a shame that Stories & Alibis wasn't pressed. Such a hugely important album in my life when it came out. These guys are from my home town and I used to see them all the time. They were called The Getaway prior to their first (legit) EP and being picked up by Epitaph. This album art could/would make an awesome gate fold. I'm sure I can get their old demos when they were called the Getaway if anyone is interested. Also, I would love to see Letter Kills on vinyl, these guys killed it at Warped in 04 when I saw them, I was just listening to their album the other day, real good stuff. Pretty sure the lead singer is in a new band called the Wedding or the Bride or something, something that has to do with marriage haha

i'd be interested in those demos!

I'll see what I can do, gimmie a few days and I'll pm you

Ryan Kienle is now playing in Just Surrender or at least he was the last time I saw them. I would love of either band to put out new music. Pretty sure we'll never hear anything from MB because they've all moved on. I think the last time I saw them was 09 when they did a short tour of NY/NJ/PA and possibly MA.

• 9 years later...