Run For Cover Represses Available Now

I got it today, but I ordered the blue and white marble variant but for some reason I got the Hot Topic exclusive color of clear blue, so that's weird haha

31327564d4f611e1b17f22000a1e95d7_7.jpg

This was actually a blue / white one. At least it was labeled blue white...some have more white in them, but this one doesn't really seem to have any :\ I know its blue/white because we don't have the blue copies yet!

If you ordered the three pack it'll be shipping super soon.

BAC/TJ split got delayed because Rainbo ran out of colors they needed and since we've used so many of their color options with this record we couldn't really change them. They will be done soon, promise! I apologize for the lack of updates on it but with Warped and everything else we've been in over our heads.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

looks like Hot Topic has a Yellow varient of Basement's 'I Wish I could Stay Here'

http://www.hottopic....l LP-385833.jsp

did you know about this Jeff?

That must be the cream variant. Might have to buy this since I got screwed out this variant when I pre-ordered it, and got stuck with black because it sold out.

That must be the cream variant. Might have to buy this since I got screwed out this variant when I pre-ordered it, and got stuck with black because it sold out.

Sorry about that. We never had the hot topic copies in our hands, which is why I couldn't have just grabbed one for you. :(

But yeah this is the cream.

Did he know he know he pressed this on his own label? I'm confused by your question.

I meant if he knew about a Yellow pressing of the record I would be surprised that he didn't mention anything about it since it looks like the 2nd pressing is sold out on the RFC webstore.

But it's not Yellow anyway, it's Cream (2nd pressing) so it makes sense. My mistake.