Run For Cover Represses Available Now

http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10

Before anyone asks, if you're waiting on a 2nd press copy of Real Talk that we got shorted on they will ship tomorrow! Took forever and I am super sorry for the holdup.

The following stuff is all available to order now. Shipping in 2-3 weeks besides Ghost.

Man Overboard - Real Talk (3 new colors, new colors for art as well)

Basement - I Wish I Could Stay here (2 new colors and black with new labels)

Seahaven - Ghost (2 new colors, also new shirt design avail.)

Balance and Composure / Tigers Jaw Split (3 new colors)

Thanks!

Was just about to post about these. Saw my citizen/turnover split just shipped and while checking the pressing info out, saw these listed. Will grab the BC/TJ split on my lunch break. Is this clear red going to look anything like the clear red in the last press? Record nerd must know

The red before was mixed with white and came out pretty pink. Tryna do it right this time.

Was just about to post about these. Saw my citizen/turnover split just shipped and while checking the pressing info out, saw these listed. Will grab the BC/TJ split on my lunch break. Is this clear red going to look anything like the clear red in the last press? Record nerd must know

The red before was mixed with white and came out pretty pink. Tryna do it right this time.

Sounds good to me!

Hey Jeff, will the few of us who have been waiting on that second press of Real Talk still be getting that demo 7" you mentioned with our orders? I mean... we did wait over a year for this! ;)

I don't see why we wouldnt be, not sure if he wanted it to be known to the public that it was being pressed or whatever