15% off at In Vinyl We Trust

bah. just picked up 25 items. never thought i'd spend this much on records in one place. up til now it has always been a "it's kinda fun to get them, when they're cheap at a thirft store". or buying a 7" from a band at a show. i got a bunch of songs ohia/magnolia electric co and magnetic fields (after reading the merge records book)

i got a bunch of songs ohia/magnolia electric co

Which ones did you get I only have a 7" from Magnolia and S/T from Songs: Ohia. I need more!

SC120 Magnolia Electric Co. - Fading Trails LP

SC185 Magnolia Electric Co. - Josephine LP

SC208 Magnolia Electric Co. - Rider, Shadow, Wolf 7"

SC102 Magnolia Electric Co. - What Comes After The Blues LP

SC024 Songs: Ohia - Axxess & Ace LP

i wish they had SO - magnolia electric co, that's my favorite jason molina release. i have listened to everything he's done but haven't given most of it a fair chance. last night i listened to josephine a couple times (really dug the song "Map of the Falling Sky") tonight been listening to fading trails. i think i prefer fading trails. i was always partial to Didn't It Rain, but allmusic ranks Access and Ace the highest so i got that one instead.

Best Facebook status update, ever (from IVWT):

"Hey guys and gals, recently we have gotten inundated with requests for us to draw stuff on packages. We simply cannot honor these in most cases due to time restrictions and/or artistic inability. Sorry"

So awesome. I wonder if it stems from that dude who had them draw a pizza on his box on here a while back. Hilarious either way.

i placed an order literally one hour before this promotion was announced, but i'm not too bummed; even before the discount, i got three LPs and a 7" for $28 ppd. Ban me.

i got a bunch of songs ohia/magnolia electric co

Which ones did you get I only have a 7" from Magnolia and S/T from Songs: Ohia. I need more!

sooo good. i only have Songs: Ohia albums on cd, kinda wish i had gotten vinyl instead from Magnolia Electric Company at their show years ago instead but oh well. love these bands!