Breaking Bad Season 5

He also took out Emilio with the phosphane gas before Crazy 8. Also let's not forget how he poisoned that kid (almost killed him) and watched Jesse's gf choke to death right in front of him.

Is it safe to say that no one is rooting for Walt anymore? Because I sure as hell ain't.

Didn't really have that "holy shit" ending that you expect from a season finale (I realize it was basically the ending to season 5.5). Not bad, but I feel like this has clearly been the worst run of episodes to this point. Think it has run it's course.

Kinda funny though -- as soon as Walt quits, THEN Hank figures it out.

Well that was a long time coming... Hank finally figured it out. I hope he remembers that Walt paid for many of his medical bills and rehabilitation sessions. Although he would have paid for it with money that he made illegally... he still paid for it. That *might* give Hank the notion of granting Walt a head start before he and the DEA come after him in full force. He is family after all. Otherwise I don't see how Walt is going to end up where he is in the cold open of S05E01. I'm a little sad knowing that we only have 8 episodes left. There are so few quality programs left on TV right now.

Yeah I've been thinking about that too. Maybe he approaches walt privately and walt kills him. Plus I dont see how hank keeps his job if the dea find out his own brother in law is the main meth dealer they've been looking for

thats a good point. maybe they team up. Given Hank's personality and vendetta against Heisenberg it is fairly far-fetched, but a DEA agent selling meth isn't any crazier than a high school teacher doing it.

Maybe showing cash mountain was part of the set-up. Maybe Walt bribes Hank? SO many ways it could go, and even if I guessed 100 of them I probably wouldn't get it right.

thats a good point. maybe they team up. Given Hank's personality and vendetta against Heisenberg it is fairly far-fetched, but a DEA agent selling meth isn't any crazier than a high school teacher doing it.

Maybe showing cash mountain was part of the set-up. Maybe Walt bribes Hank? SO many ways it could go, and even if I guessed 100 of them I probably wouldn't get it right.

Hank is way too honorable for any of that. I'd bet my life savings he doesn't end up in the drug dealing business, especially after his monologue about "chasing monsters."