Breaking Bad Season 5

There's a limited edition /300 18x24 poster that's supposed to go on sale soon:

http://admitwhatyoudid.com/bg/awud/

If I was into posters/prints at all I'd be buying it.

EDIT: holy shit, was able to add it to cart but was sold out by the time I clicked checkout. Wow. I was going to have fun either flipping or framing that.

There's a limited edition /300 18x24 poster that's supposed to go on sale soon:

http://admitwhatyoudid.com/bg/awud/

If I was into posters/prints at all I'd be buying it.

EDIT: holy shit, was able to add it to cart but was sold out by the time I clicked checkout. Wow. I was going to have fun either flipping or framing that.

My former girlfriend has a tattoo of a lily in the valley flower (like that poster) on her foot. I don't think she realized it's poisonous but our relationship was toxic, so I guess that makes some sort of sense.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone please remind me what the circumstance was that landed ted beneke in a coma? I remember someone going to his house and him tripping but thats it.

Skyler got Saul to send some muscle over to Ted's to make him sign a cheque to pay off his debt and fines to the IRS so Skyler wouldn't get any heat from an investigation which Ted wanted to battle.

can someone please remind me what the circumstance was that landed ted beneke in a coma? I remember someone going to his house and him tripping but thats it.

That was my same thought...I didn't know they kicked the shit out of him, I thought they just roughed him up a bit.

Yeah, bitch! Magnets!

Fucking magnets, how do they work!?

Skyler got Saul to send some muscle over to Ted's to make him sign a cheque to pay off his debt and fines to the IRS so Skyler wouldn't get any heat from an investigation which Ted wanted to battle.

yeah, she was putting pressure on Ted to take the money by sending over some thugs. However, he wigged out once he put it all together, ran through the house, tripped and slammed his head into the kitchen island. It was purely accidental if i recall correctly - they didn't give him a beat down, etc.

1. Season premiere was great!

2. Anyone think the Denny's thing is a flash forward? I don't expect to see that actually event until the 2nd half of the season. I bet Walt is gonna be on the run sooner or later and this is his only way to stay alive for the time being

3. Seeing Ted like that was kinda freaky, I'm sure he is probably not gonna be mentioned anymore or a lot in the show

4. I paused the scene with the Gus picture. I think he was routing money to some sort of account in the Cayman Islands and I have a feeling we are gonna see more of Gus's back story.

It was definitely an account number.

As far as killing somebody off, even the actors have zero idea as to what is in store for their characters. In a recent interview Cranston said he would love to do a Breaking Bad film in the future, but even he is unsure as to what is going to happen to Walt.

Also, fuck Walt Jr. and Skyler; jesus tits those two annoy the blue meth out of me

1. Season premiere was great!

2. Anyone think the Denny's thing is a flash forward? I don't expect to see that actually event until the 2nd half of the season. I bet Walt is gonna be on the run sooner or later and this is his only way to stay alive for the time being

3. Seeing Ted like that was kinda freaky, I'm sure he is probably not gonna be mentioned anymore or a lot in the show

4. I paused the scene with the Gus picture. I think he was routing money to some sort of account in the Cayman Islands and I have a feeling we are gonna see more of Gus's back story.

Denny's was definitely a flash forward as well as good product placement. I'm thinking they might show bits of flash forward at the beginning of each episode this season the way they showed clips of the plane explosion at the front of every episode in season 2(?). I'm kind of glad they resolved Beneke the way they did. He didn't die. He won't talk. Let's hope that complication is over. Not my favorite side story. The stuff behind Gus' picture frame was very likely account number(s). The Cayman Islands are home to many offshore accounts.

Also: the whole time they were trying to figure out how to break in to the evidence locker or destroy the laptop, I was thinking "why don't you just make some kind of super magnet device, Walt?" I'm just one step ahead like that. Haha!

Does Denny's HAVE to be a flash-forward and not a surprising flash-back? Maybe sometime in the past Walt wanted to blast up that grey matter guy or something.

Never know with this show.

The old pre-cancer Walt would never have paid for a breakfast he didn't even eat with a $100 bill. Also he states that it's his 52nd birthday. Has the show ever referenced how old he is currently? I haven't watched the show since the season 4 finale so I've forgotten a lot of the details.

Premiere was pretty solid. Nothing too incredibly mind blowing but they've got to tie up all the loose ends and set the stage for the rest of the season. I'll miss this show when it's all over...

• 1 month later...