Do any of you Suit Up?

I also regularly wear a suit for work.

I wear a plain white pocket square, TV fold and a plain silver tie clip.

Blue or black suit, depending on how traditional the family is, and usually a pretty plain, colored shirt. (White if they're super traditional, but I often try to wear the deceased's favorite color)

My favorite tie is a blue silk tie with small cornflowers (also blue) embroidered on it.

How are the quality of these suits? My dad swears by them (they make pleats :P)

I wear a suit everyday for work but I've never shopped there before. I'm not going to lie, I've always been turned off by how cheap they are advertised so I have a preconceived notion that they fall apart with a year due to daily use.

They stopped doing the buy one get 800 suits free thing for that reason. People thought they were cheap. I wear a suit everyday at work as well. the key is having many so you have more of a rotation which leads to less wear. When i first started working i bought 3 suits from jos a bank and they lasted like two years because i wore them into the ground. I am up to about 10-12 now and they last alot longer because i am wearing them once every two weeks.

They stopped doing the buy one get 800 suits free thing for that reason. People thought they were cheap. I wear a suit everyday at work as well. the key is having many so you have more of a rotation which leads to less wear. When i first started working i bought 3 suits from jos a bank and they lasted like two years because i wore them into the ground. I am up to about 10-12 now and they last alot longer because i am wearing them once every two weeks.

Good to know, I probably have 8-9 suits and a few jackets and rotate those. Been doing more black/charcoal/grey since I upped my shoe and belt game to Ferragamo :P I'll have to look at J.A. Banks though, Most my wardrobe is Hugo Boss or custom just due to my figure. Found that Hugo 44L fits my build (6'6" 230lbs) the best and then alterations to bring in the buttons a little for a tighter fit in the torso.

I've been massively expanding my Garcia tie collection.  Just today I got four more ones from eBay for $6ppd!

I like Garcia ties because they're fashionable, but still offbeat contemporary.  Some are viable for a job interview/formal date while others are perfect for an added accouterment for daily semi-formal wardrobe.

I've been massively expanding my Garcia tie collection. Just today I got four more ones from eBay for $6ppd!

I like Garcia ties because they're fashionable, but still offbeat contemporary. Some are viable for a job interview/formal date while others are perfect for an added accouterment for daily semi-formal wardrobe.

They are little too loud for my taste but check your local Kohls. They carry a big selection of them

They are little too loud for my taste but check your local Kohls. They carry a big selection of them

Ooooh, yeah.  They have a ton there, but I don't like paying full price for a tie.  Even $20 is a little too much for me.  Ebay has done me really well.  I've gotten 6 ties for less than $20 so far!