Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

eh?

That wasn't the art for it... also Hamburger records?? Methinks somebody was messing with the 'cogs info.

No. This was the French release. I seem to remember that DW couldn't send to people in France due to licenses etc. Hamburger Records released in France, though I have never seen a copy anywhere.

So, I got an email that I think was meant for subscribers that said this was up at LITA again at 7:30 AM EST. It seems to be still there and I can add to cart. it's listed at $32, any idea what the shipping is typically? My Amazon order is listed as 'Shipping now" so I don't really want to cancel it but those bastards charged $40 after tax.

So, I got an email that I think was meant for subscribers that said this was up at LITA again at 7:30 AM EST. It seems to be still there and I can add to cart. it's listed at $32, any idea what the shipping is typically? My Amazon order is listed as 'Shipping now" so I don't really want to cancel it but those bastards charged $40 after tax.

I bought from LITA and it came to 36.50 with shipping.