Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

It's a toss up. Quality has been going up with their releases... the subs usually sell for a decent amount of money in the aftermarket if you're interested in selling them someday. Most of the colored variants they release non-sub can be gotten around cost - still. So, it's a toss up. Definitely coolest vars, but, so expensive.

It's a toss up. Quality has been going up with their releases... the subs usually sell for a decent amount of money in the aftermarket if you're interested in selling them someday. Most of the colored variants they release non-sub can be gotten around cost - still. So, it's a toss up. Definitely coolest vars, but, so expensive.

I'm really 50/50 on canceling this right, just not sure I'm going to be interested in all their releases which is the main problem.

edit: canceled it, I've only been interested in just 3-4 titles of everything they've released.  Hopefully one of you guys can pick up the subscription I canceled if you wanted to earlier 

There are other advantages other than JUST the records. There are releases that are NOT part of the subscription at all, like Maniac or The Fog. They're more like "Deluxe Releases" so they aren't included. BUT as a subber you get dibs. It also helps to be a subber come RSD or any other special release (flexi discs) and all that. 

I agree it's steep, but for me it's been worth it. It's not for everyone though! I wish they'd reach the shipping deal they just did BEFORE the subs went live, but whatever, I know they're not doing anything to burn anyone or get rich off of us.

For future releases I'll pick up Assault on precinct 13 for sure. That's probably the main reason I canceled.

Great label though, will be on my radar.

Awaiting Donnie Darko (blue) and Escape from NY (orange) from, they say it takes two weeks to arrive once shipped, hopefully Fog gets here this week from amoeba also

Hey, i see your from Akron! I am as well. U go to Square Records at all for your vinyl? 

Curious if you got your They Live from there &what color its on , if you picked it up from there.

I do and that's where I picked it up. It's the variant (blue and purple) and I got Escape From New York from there as well on orange

I usually go every Friday after work. The best record store that I've been to in Ohio besides Shake-It in Cincy, granted I've never been to My Mind's Eye

I've never been to Square. My Mind's Eye is awesome, and so is Hausfrau Record Shop if you're into super DIY/underground stuff.